“Great Business Stay”

Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Vancouver, WA
“Great Business Stay”
Reviewed March 9, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for a period of 8 weeks with some brief breaks to head home. For the majority of the stay I was in one of their double queen suites and finished it out in one of their king suites.

The high point of my stay had to be the convenient breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. They have full hot & cold breakfast and a specialized menu featuring a delicious breakfast burrito. They'll also serve eggs any way you like have a couple other interesting items like their "broken egg sandwich."

The rooms were comfortable, the beds were soft, and the water pressure/heat was good. The internet speed was good for the most part as long as there aren't 3 sports teams checked in and mobbing myspace. =)

Overall, the staff was friendly & courteous and after the first few days knew me by name, remembered my preferences for breakfast, etc. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Liked — Restaurant Hotel
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 21, 2007

Stayed here for 2 nights and overall was a good value and clean hotel. Had a little problem at check-in as the first room they put me in was next to some very loud people. Granted it was only 1 o'clock in the afternoon, but after a long flight I didn't feel like listening to that when I wanted to take a nap. I asked to be switched to a new room. They hesitated slightly but then agreed to put me in a new room. I went up to the new room and the key did not work. Went back down to the desk, they rekeyed it after telling me that I must have put it up to something magnetic (which I hadn't). Went back up with another key and that key didn't work either. Went back down to the desk and at this point was getting a little irritated. Of course there was a new person working at the desk who I then had to explain my whole story to again. She even asked to see my ID to make sure I was the person I was claiming to be. I suppose if I wasn't already upset I wouldn't have been irritated that she asked to see my ID because actually it was for my own safety. So I went back up to the room with my 3rd key and it finally worked! The hotel had a nice workout room so I was able to get a good workout in while I was there. The only other thing about this the hotel is it is kind of hard to get to from the highway.

Stayed February 2007
USA
Reviewed October 2, 2007

My wife and I stayed at this very good hotel for four days (Thursday thru Monday) and got the weekend rate of $ 69.99 for each night. The rooms are very clean with all the amenities and a great shower head with excellent pressure. We were easily upgraded to a king standard room instead of two queen beds. The breakfast was very good, as well as the bar drinks and draft beer – all reasonably priced. The pool area, Jacuzzi, and exercise room are all very nice. The business office is very adequate with two computers and printers for complimentary use by hotel guests. This hotel is in an excellent location just behind Costco and less than a mile from a very nice mall. The entire staff was very friendly and courteous, and went out of their way to make us very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Location and value
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed September 4, 2007

We stayed at the Courtyard in Lewisville for four nights in August, 2007. We got a great "weekend" rate that included Thursday - Sunday nights, along with a free breakfast buffet for each guest. We had reserved a king size bed with a cot but since my teenaged son brought a friend, we were able to change the reservation to two queen beds for $10 more a night. The beds are very comfortable and the bath/shower area very nice as well. There is free parking. We didn't have time to really utilize the pool but it looked nice. The breakfast buffet had made to order eggs, plus do it yourself waffles, premade potatoes, wonderful bacon, biscuits, gravy, cereal, pastries, yogurt and fruit. We paid $89 a night and booked directly through the Mariott website. If we had stayed one more night (on Monday night) the rate for each night would have been a lot higher, so we stayed at a different hotel for Monday night. We stayed here last September and I would stay again if I could get a good rate.

• Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
Dumas, Arkansas
Reviewed April 10, 2007

The Courtyard Marriott is a terrific hotel in a great location and a great value. The location, just south of the Vista Ridge Mall and literally near about 25 restaurants, is good for shop till you drop and eat till you bust.
Every staff member I encountered was pleasant and helpful. I requested early check-in, a corner room on the top floor and a total of 5 pillows on my king bed. All requests were met by check-in time. The bed was very comfortable. It was triple sheeted and the linens were of a good quality. The pillows were adequate. The bath linens were nice. The carpet in the room and the hallways appeared, (and smelled), brand new.
The room had a sofa, desk and a comfortable desk chair. The wireless internet is free. There is a small coffee maker and a hair dryer in the bathroom. The TV is large and has free Showtime. Also, the ENTIRE hotel is non-smoking! YEA!!!
They have a pool, too cold to use an outdoor pool in April and the heater was broken, but we did try out the jacuzzi. Heated nicely and very large. The workout room is small and nothing to write home about. The lobby/bar area has a big screen TV and a cozy fireplace just made for relaxing. Coffee and hot tea are available, for free, 24 hours a day for guests in that area. Drink prices at the bar are hotel high ($4.00 for a Shiner Bock!)

We paid $65.00 with AAA and felt the hotel was a bargain at that rate.

We would definitely recommend the Courtyard to others and will stay here again when we come to Lewisville for shopping.

• Liked — Close to the mall and so many restaurants
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
3 Thank LoriClark
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 24, 2005

Just stayed on vacation with wife and three kids for two nights July 15, 16, 2005. Staff was very friendly and rate was $62 dollars a night. A little hot for an outdoor pool but they have an arrangement with Fairfield Hotel next door to use their indoor pool if you want. Exercise room was very nice with two treadmills and an exercise bike. Fitness center opens at 6AM which was pretty good. A combination hot breakfast and a cold continental breakfast is provided. The continental part is free if your name meets a certain rate on a computer list I was told. My rate did not qualify, don't know what does. Very clean hotel close to the interstate with movies, a fantastic mall, great eating places within virtual site of the hotel. A lovely bar in the lobby is open until 10 PM. I would stay here again if in the Dallas area.

• Stayed July 2005