Courtyard Dallas Lewisville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
$108
Hampton.com
$93
$109
All reviewstypical courtyardroom was cleanbusiness travelmarriott hotelsstay there againlobbyhighwaymallsinkfacility
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I would like to thank Amy, Bill, Jeff, Philip, Vanessa and Olga, for the fantastic service. I really appreciated the extra efforts in accomadating my colleague's and myself for the past 3 weeks. I would still be there for another 3 weeks but for the pet policy which is understandable and becuase of the excellent service provided by this merriot staff, I transfered to another Merriot property that has pet friendly accomadations.

thank you again for all your great service, rm #336
Dave Fowler
Houston, texas

1  Thank starbuck4u
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Spacious. Enjoyed the pool and exercise room. Good quick breakfast. Plenty of restuarants and shopping close by. Very clean. We enjoyed our stay and will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I travel quite frequently, and when I find a hotel I like, I stick with it. On my most recent trip, I could have stayed in a more convenient hotel than this one. However, the staff is great, the room is always perfect, the fitness center, while small, is always in working order, and my expectations are always exceeded. I may have to drive a few additional miles, but it's worth it for a great night's sleep when on the road.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

The Coutyards are always a clean hotel. You know what you are getting and that is nice.

Good service, breakfast was also nice ..

Room Tip: Ask for the inside rooms... you'll be on the courtyard side
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill E
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Hotel was clean with comfortable beds. This hotel is perfect for anyone who has business in Lewisville other nice plus were free WiFi throughout and a quick well priced breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor to cut down on the risk of noise from above.
2  Thank one160750