“Great place to go”

Add it.
Italian Villa
Ranked #108 of 298 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: Italian
Description: unfortunately no website; menu on http://www.allmenus.com/tx/lewisville/250210-italian-villa/menu/ though; VERY good reviews on google maps
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is one of the best italian places I have ever been to. It is also BYOB. There is always fresh bread and great service. It can get busy on the weekends though, so during the week is better.

1  Thank Florence C

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This place is a favorite among locals, they offer lunch specials even on Sunday for 6.95 including a pasta, salad, fresh rolls and a soda/tea, that's what keeps us coming back, plus it's a BYOW or beer if you prefer. It does get busy but it's that much more cozier when the place is filled with tables of mingling patrons. We usually have the same two or three waiters which is nice.

Food is good but at times a bit heavy on the cream and butter but they don't have a problem with making to-order dishes when they aren't busy which is nice. We've tried almost everything on the menu and really it's our go place when we want to know our food is going to be dependably good. Love the stuffed mushrooms, a must.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

While I can see this as a neighborhood gathering place, as far as food goes, it was terrible. Even my 84-year old Mother couldn't dump enough spices or cheese on her chicken marsala to make it palatable. We all agreed the food was bland and the service marginal. If this is 5-star in Lewisville, TX, then I will probably drive back into Dallas for decent food next time we visit.

1  Thank TexasMasterGardener
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My wife and I attended a gathering to wish good friends goodbye before they moved away. I expected the typical Italian pasta meals and wondered if I could order a salad or something pasta free. I settled on Chicken Marsala and the chef offered to change the linguini to a mixture of fresh green veggies. I felt relieved that I could stay on my food program. I did not expect one of the most wonderful meals I have ever enjoyed at an Italian restaurant. The marsala sauce was so delicious that I actually savored each mouthful. At a very reasonable cost this restaurant was a treasure I did not expect. Next time I intend to order the Veal Marsala.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant for the last 6 years and have enjoyed. It is a great place to bring your wine and some friends and enjoy some home cooking. Never rushed, great price. If you are looking for a 4-5 star rating of food this is not it, but if you want a quiet place neighborhood feel this is it