“Good food, good ambience, I like this” 4 of 5 bubbles

Taste of Asia
Ranked #88 of 283 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
“Good food, good ambience, I like this”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I often eat in this restaurant. The food is good, fast service, good ambience and also quite reasonable.
My favorites are Chicken wrap and Kung pao chicken and shrimp with fried rice.
I would like if they add duck to their menu.

Visited April 2013

Concord, North Carolina
“Fantastic mix!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This resturant serves a variety of Asian cuisine, Thai, sushi, Chinese, and "creative". They always impress with serving size, service, and price. More importantly...quality. The tastes here will amaze anyone. Be careful- spicy means spicy!! Absolutely visit this place. I do whenever in town.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Everything is great about this restaurant! The food is delicious, the atmosphere is clean and nice, and the waitstaff is friendly and and courteous.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“I ordered from here weekly UNTIL....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I used to call in orders for take out weekly until lately the girl on the phone taking the orders kept getting my order wrong. I blew it off the last couple times but this last weekend I should have seen it coming that it was going to be wrong again. I had to repeat myself even start over a couple times. When we called the manager to tell him that it was wrong and the trouble we had with the girl on the phone he started making excuses that they have changed the menu several times and that's why it was wrong. I hope he fixes the problem with the person taking to go orders so people don't experience the frustration we did. Good luck to them because we will not be returning nor the people who where with us the nights they made so many mistakes.

Bedford, Texas
“Great Chinese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Having just moved to Lewisville, we are on a quest to find a new Chinese restaurant to become our new "favorite" (next to P.F. Changs, of course). I don't think we have to look any further. I have nothing bad to say about this place. Service was great. Food was great. Not the best value as far as Chinese goes, but they are not overpriced.

My S.O. and I both got egg drop soup to start out with. It came out quick, and it was very hot. It was so hot, we had to slow down to eat it! Even 5 minutes after it had been sitting there, it was still steaming. It was nice to get down to the bottom of the cup and still have hot soup.

I got chop suey and my S.O. ordered sweet & sour shrimp. I loved the plates that they used. It added to the atmosphere of the restaurant. These entrees were also pipping hot. Obviously the plates had not sat on the counter very long before they were brought to us. Even the rice (which I ate at the end of the meal) was still very hot. Best thing you can ask for from a Chinese restaurant in my opinion. Good food that stays hot. I loved my food and my S.O. said the same of his.

We both really like this restaurant. I don't think it will be long before we go back.

• Visited February 2013