“Great Food, Great Value”
Review of Taste of Asia

Taste of Asia
Ranked #71 of 295 Restaurants in Lewisville
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at this place several times. In the beginning we really liked it, but then we had one not so great meal there, which made us not really want to return. Well last night we went back for the first time in about 9 months. It was very good! We ordered the avocado heaven, the Vietnemese summer rolls, the tempura eel roll, and Gen Tso's chicken. It was all very good, and large portions for the price. We were thrilled with the excellent service, fabulous food, and good value. They are back to being our first choice for Asian food in the area!

The only "complaint" I had was that we sat in a booth near the bathroom and I could smell some sort of air freshener coming from that area that interfered with our dining experience a little bit, so I'd say try not to sit there if possible.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Can't believe it took me 2 years to find this place. I've live here almost 5 years and never noticed it.

I got the Avocado Heaven. OMG! It's the best thing ever! The spicy mayo sauce is perfect with the richness of the avocado. The Curry Fried Rice is totally awesome. Taste like my childhood in Indonesia. It's a flavor explosion in my mouth.

This isn't just the best value in Lewisville, it's the best Asian restaurant.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Worst food and service ever. Cory the owner was rude and condescending. Food delivery took over an hour. DO NOT EAT HERE!
Tempura under cooked gooey tempura batter, sesame chicken soggy and chewy, gross food. 10 minutes later running to the bathroom.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

For a little restaurant in a strip center, the food is very good. They also offer delivery. The pecan prawns are great, and the friend bananas with coconut ice cream is wonderful!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is not Asian food the food was terrible and presentation was worse.