Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Austin, Texas
“Terrific value”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Room was huge, spotless, quiet, and super comfortable. The staff were terrific. I would recommend this place without any caveat-- except that the breakfast food was a disappointment -- eggs with strange consistency like tofu, unappetizingly gray sausage, etc. Am hoping that was just a glitch the day we were there, because otherwise this place is really terrific.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ginger S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
WOW! We appreciate the review. I will be sure to show your comments to our staff. I also wanted to let you know that Hampton has recently changed our eggs to a different brand; I believe that they will be a better quality. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites in Lewisville. I hope that next time you are in the area; you will give us another try.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights over the 2013 Christmas holiday. We had a very pleasant stay. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The breakfast room is very nicely done...lots of places to sit and chat, even after breakfast. I always appreciate the 24/7 coffee and the afternoon cookies. The water feature by the elevators is a lovely piece of art. Didn't use the workout room, but it looked nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out our survey recently. Your comments are very important to us. We understand that when you are far away from home, you would like to stay where you feel most comfortable.

I share all of our guest's responses with my team and it's always a joy to share the positive ones such as yours. These types of responses from our valued guests are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team!

We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the Lewisville area.

Have a Wonderful Day!
Austin, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have to say I was very pleased with this hotel. It felt like staying at a very expensive hotel for a reasonable price. The cleanliness was top notch. This hotel was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom very spacious. Lots of choices on the continental breakfast and staff was always smiling and attentive.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with my staff. We hope to see you back real soon.
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This has to be one of the nicest Hampton's that I have stayed at in a long while. This property was very modern and VERY trendy. Definitely not expected for a Hampton. One evening they even had a live band playing in the dining area with an assortment of appetizers and drinks. The room I was in was very spacious and clean. Nice very large Samsung TV mounted to the wall. The workspace was conveniently layed out. Staff was very friendly. Only complaint I had (which was very petty) was that every morning like clock work at 7:15 the house keeping staff decided they needed to vacuum the front lobby next to the breakfast area. Now this not be much but was very obtrusive early in the morning while trying to enjoy that first cup of coffee. I spoke to the manager and she said it was the GM's rule. My opinion is that this should be done before/after breakfast hours when there is no one around. Again very minor complaint and should not deter anyone from staying at this great hotel. It was also centrally located to two major highways and lots of shopping/dining in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such a wonderful response. All comment is seen by the staff, and they are much appreciated. Whenever you are in Lewisville again, please stop in. We love having you here.
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Good value in an excellent location. Pleanty of dinning and shopping options. Work while your spouce shops if you travel in such manner. 5-10 Minutes to DFW and Grapevine, TX as well as a large Outdoor World Bass Pro Shop

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Tyler, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Two of our children live here in Lewisville and we have stayed here several times when visiting our children. The accommodations are first rate, the staff is friendly and welcoming, and I do not feel like I am staying in a hotel. I always know what to expect from Hampton and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Sharon B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were very please with our stay at the Hampton's. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thanks to the night front desk clerk for going out of your way to find us some hot chocolate. Overall we enjoyed our stay and the staff and friendliness!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family