“Great Location / Great Value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
McDonough, United States
“Great Location / Great Value”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very clean and comfortable hotel close to I-35 and 121. Lots of restaurants and shopping near by. As a Hilton diamond member I am upgraded to a suite often but not every time. I use to float around to differernt hotels but the cleanliness of the rooms, the location and the excellent staff have me staying here exclusively when my travel brings me to our Denton offices.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Forney, Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We chose this hotel through groupon, especially after seeing it had 4 1/2 stars on several reputable websites. It did not disappoint! Up-to-date rooms, an impressive lobby/breakfast area, a pool with a kids area (we have a 1-year-old and 3-year-old, so this was a BIG plus!). Hotel employees were very accommodating whenever we needed something. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Lewisville, United States
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about our stay. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The pool was fantastic - my kids had such a fun time playing with the pool toys. Everything exceeded my expectations, and please understand as a veteran customer service representative, I have very high expectations! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Southeast Florida
Reviewed July 27, 2013

And the stay was going so wonderfully too....

This property is on the outskirts of Lewisville near the Vista Ridge mall.

From the start on arrival, it has a water feature on the driveway, in the lobby and near the elevator, all of which were very artistic and relaxing.

Everything looked so new and nice, I asked when it was built and was shocked to hear 3 years ago!

I loved the reserved parking spaces for Diamond members!

They had me upgraded to a suite, which was spacious, comfortable, and featured a nice quiet location and huge comfortable bed.

The bathroom was a Hampton standard tub shower, but as water pressure was great and the shower curtain stayed put, it worked out fine. It always annoys me tho that shower curtains allow leaks on the bathroom floor, and this was no exception.

The breakfast was Hampton Inn standard, but always fresh and well cooked, which lent to additional happiness each morning for a start.

I was there during the awful heat of July, and running outside in 99 degree heat was horrid. Fortunately, the hotel interior was always cool in both hallways and rooms.

For my entire stay, I had nothing to complain about and loved the property overall...until that last morning.

I awoke and as usual turned on the over-sink light switch. The switch exploded. Many large snapping electrical sounds and then the light fixture over the sink went out. Very shaken, I tuned off the switch, and on the way out, reported this to the front desk staff. The lady taking the report was blasee about it, and I had to stress that I wanted a report on it being fixed. That evening, I had a message on my phone that it was fixed, but at no time did a manager or anyone apologize for the issue.

While this was truly an exception to an otherwise fantastic stay, I did not give a top mark overall because of the way the problem was handled in a casual fashion by the hotel. I expect when I am almost electrocuted to at least catch a manager's attention who explained what the problem was and how it was handled, not a brief phone message that "It was fixed"

Room Tip: Suites are best
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed here for business and the hotel was very clean. Had desks for meetings in room. Breakfast was delicious. Fresh fruit was a plus. Vista Ridge Mall is literally two minutes away. Plenty of dining options within five minutes of you. Good customer service. I will try and stay here next time I come to Dallas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Austin, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stay at this hotel every month on my business trips to Dallas. It is very clean, friendly, easy in and out, close to major freeways. The breakfast is quality compared to other hotel chains I have stayed with. I return every month to the Hampton.

Burton TX, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay. The staff was wonderful beginning when I had to call the hotel for directions because I missed my turn straight through till I checked out. Breakfast was delicious and the kitchen staff were also helpful and competent.