Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
London, United Kingdom
“Great hotel”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We were at this hotel due to a friend getting married in Dallas. We had a fantastic room, everything was very clean, the staff was very friendly plus you have the shopping Mall within a walking distance. Love it!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MARP23
cdyoung, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at Hampton Inn & Suites! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. The entire team was so happy to make the wedding weekend a memorable one!
Cynthia Young

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Clean, quiet, convenient. Everything is kept up well and looks and smells great. Far enough away from th highway that noise is none existant. Ice and soda machines in seperate rooms with doors, no slamming doors either. Close to bars qand restaurants. Highly rated.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank M S
São Paulo
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was my second time and the hotel keep all the furniture very new and the things working good since the refurbished last year (i think). My only complain its about the Hilton Honnor Points programm! I ask on the front desk (on the bought times) to insert my Hilton number to credit my points after my check out, but they didnt nothing, so i called to the customer service and they told me because I reserved the hotel through my agency, so i dont have right of my points - YOU JUST GET YOUR POINT RESERVING TRHOUGH THE HILTON WEBSITE. Next time, i will try another hotel, since i dont earn nothing staying there !!!

Room Tip: Ask about rooms up than the first floor (on the first floor are the Gym and the business center and...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
cdyoung, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. While we are glad you enjoy our property, we are sorry for the experience you had with our HHonors program. Please send us a detailed email to our Guest Assistance department for further assistance. It would be most helpful if you include your HHonors number and the confirmation number of your stay. That email address is hilton.comments@hilton.com. We look forward to your reply and will gladly try to assist.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My office is only about 4 miles from this location which makes it my preferred hotel whenever I fly to Dallas. Its in a great location, directly across the street from Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville (on the quite side). At night, traffic is minimal, almost non-existent which makes for a pleasant stay and quiet. Each room has a mini fridge which is great especially when you are traveling for business. I normally will buy snacks, fruit and water the day I arrive to keep from eating out so much. Breakfast is served each mornings and sometimes is pretty good. Especially when they serve the steak, egg and cheese tacos. Breakfast bar has self made waffles, fresh fruit (bananas, apples, fruit mix slices (cantaloupe, pineapples, grapes and honeydew), cereals, muffins, bagels, scrambled eggs. Let's not forget the 2nd best part, coffee is served all day and they have a mini mart with several items that are not that expensive for a hotel.

Room is always nice, especially the walk in showers (no tub). Great air conditioning which is a must in Texas and a nice LCD television that has HDMI ports and USB ports. Free internet and coffee in your room as well.

I don't know if i have any bad things to say about the Hampton Suites in Lewisville, I have really enjoyed my stays at this hotels.

Room Tip: Always ask for the top floor away from the elevators. Try to get a King size bed towards the ends o...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank HappyDiva
cdyoung, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Thank you Happy Diva, for your review of our hotel. This hotel was built with both the business traveler and the leisure traveler in mind. The features you mentioned are a thoughtful part of the Hampton experience. I know we will continue to be the kind of hotel you and your colleagues choose here in Lewisville. We will look forward to your next stay with us, we love having you here.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have stayed here for business multiple times and will continue to return because the hotel is nice and clean, staff is friendly and helpful and I always get a good quality nights rest when here. Close to local flavors and attractions, other Hampton locations could learn from this location.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Drake7461
cdyoung, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. Our goal is to make sure all our guests stay is comfortable, and we are proud when we succeed. We look forward to seeing you again at your home away from home.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Stayed here for a business meeting. The staff was very friendly. The hotel is almost brand new. its decorated very well in a very modern decor. Bubble walls. Contemporary fixtures and colors. We were greeted with complimentary bottled water and popcorn and candy in the room.
The room has a nice flat screen tv, wifi and is fairly large. The only complaint is the bed is simply awful. It was like a rock. Also the heat kept turning on even though I got up every few hours and turned it off. between the room being too warm and the hard bed It made my sleep kinda tough.
The breakfast was decent, continental, breads, bagels, cereal and pre-cooked eggs and sausages.
Very nice hotel, very nice staff. Bed was just very uncomfortable.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed January 16, 2012

On a drive to Houston, my husband and I stopped for the night at the Hampton Inn and Suites at the Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville, TX. As HHonors members, we regularly stay at Hilton properties because we find the rooms, service and overall experience to be consistent - this overnight was exactly as we expected.

We were greeted after 11 p.m. by a cheerful front desk clerk. He quickly checked us in and upgraded us to a suite. In no time we were strolling through the lobby - which was nicely decorated with a modern twist - up to our room. The front desk clerk explained that the hotel was about a year old, and we saw no visible evidence of wear-and-tear during our stay.

Our room was nicely appointed and featured a small entry with a sink, a living area, a work area, and a king size bed. The decor was modern and fresh and the bed was quite cozy and comfortable. The alarm featured a sleep-sound machine, so I dialed in the ocean and fell asleep to crashing waves.

The one small problem that I had with the room was the heater as it was a bit loud (but not loud enough to prevent me from sleeping).

I would definitely recommend this hotel.
(For some reason my photo of the comfortable living area will not upload, so I am posting two photos from my stay).

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple