“Would stay again!”

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Would stay again!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights while travelling with my husband on business. I stayed at the hotel during the day to work, which was a GREAT setup. Large desk, fast WIFI, comfortable room, kitchen, bed, bath. The mall was right around the corner, as well as tons of food options. Busy area & local to everything you'll need. Super clean hotel, gym eqipment was good, quiet rooms...

Nice stay!

Room Tip: 2nd floor & up
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Many thanks for the great review, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad you got some work done, and that our accommodations and services met your needs. Sounds like you were able to take advantage of what the area has to offer; we're fortunate to be located close to so many restaurants and shopping.

It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Award-Winning TownePlace Suites Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We needed a suite to visit with our family and we booked with booking.com. I called at four in the afternoon to confirm our reservations & make sure our room was available. Upon arrival we were told that they were overbooked and they didn't have our suite. They blamed booking.com. However, they choose to let booking.com book for them.....so it's their fault. Our daughter lives twelve hours away and we meet midway for weekend visits. Thus, the need for a suite so that we can visit. So, although they gave us two rooms we still didn't get what we needed. To top it all off at 1:00 in the morning someone tried to get in my daughter's room. Guess what, they were given the same room # as my daughter. Another overbooked case.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Neither tv remote in either room worked properly.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you very much for posting your review, and on behalf of my team, I do apologize for the lapse in service you experienced during your stay. I understand the frustration you experienced at check-in, and do apologize that we were not able to honor your requested suite type. I have discussed your situation with the front desk to ensure we always provide exemplary service and accommodate all of our guests as best we can. Again, I apologize for the interruptions and service missteps, and please know that we are working hard to ensure these do not happen again.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Fort Knox, Kentucky
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We arrived on a Thursday for a 4 day conference just about 10 min away in Corinth. Townplace Suites is my preferred brand and this property did not disappoint. Although we arrived early, the friendly staff was able to check us in. I really enjoyed the hospitality of the staff at the hotel - very friendly and accommodating.The hotel is located close to Vista Ridge Mall and many great restaurants. All rooms have a full kitchen with frig, so you can prepare food and eat in your room if you want. There is always coffee in the lobby and various comfortable seating areas with wifi available. There are also a couple of computers and a printer. I like that they use real dishes when they serve breakfast, the food was good and once again, the breakfast attendant was wonderful. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again as we travel to this location several times a year.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
What a wonderful review - thanks very much for the feedback, and my team and I so appreciate you choosing our hotel! I'm especially pleased that my team was warm, welcoming and helpful throughout your stay, and that our accommodations and services met your needs. We all work hard to deliver a great guest experience, and it's always rewarding to hear when we've hit the mark.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This was a brief overnight trip. Upon entering the room I was suprised by the layout of the 2 room suite. The room has a kitchenette, small dining area, big workstation and flat screen tv's throughout. This an excellent value for the money.

• Stayed August 2013
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Many thanks for the great review, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. A full suite - complete with kitchen - is a nice alternative to a standard hotel room, and I'm glad that our service and amenities met your needs.

Thanks again for the great comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Hilliard
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed here for a week with a few collegues for work. Close to everything, clean and very large rooms. My room had a doorbell! Staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was quite good. Would stay again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
So glad you and your colleagues enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm especially glad to hear you enjoyed our daily complimentary breakfast buffet - we recently upgraded our selection to give our guests more variety, and the feedback has been great.

Many thanks again for the great review, and we hope to see you soon!

Alexandria, Louisiana
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Absolutely great hotel! Very clean, quiet, and comfortable. All of the hotel associates are extremely polite and helpful. I'm just upset that we're only staying here one night. But when we come back to Dallas, we will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank John Z
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Wow - thanks for the wonderful review, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! My team and I all work hard to ensure every guest enjoys their stay, and it's always nice to hear when we've hit the mark. I've forwarded your review to them as they will also enjoy reading it.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Wentzville, MO
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here for six days in June of 2013 while we were visiting my parents nearby. We found the staff to be super friendly and helpful and the accommodations very nice. The rooms were pristine with comfortable beds and new bathrooms. The hallways and other areas were also very clean and newer. The free breakfast was very nice, offering waffles, eggs and bacon or sausage and lots of other items. The coffee was horrible, but that's not unusual. There are plenty of restaurants and Starbucks nearby too! We were in a first floor room which was a bit noisy early in the AM and late at night and the staff moved us to a quieter room on a higher floor with no problem. We would stay here again. It was very relaxing for the four of us.

Room Tip: First floor can be a bit noisy. There is a gym, breakfast area and lobby and people tend to congreg...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for the thorough review, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel! Always enjoy hearing when a guest has enjoyed their stay, and I'm glad that our accommodations and services met your needs.

We recently upgraded our breakfast selections, so I'm glad the additional options hit the spot - and we'll look into upgrading our coffee, too! It can become a bit crowded in the lobby/dining area during the breakfast service, so I'm glad we were able to move you to a higher floor for a little added peace and quiet.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!