“Great Food - Great Service”

54th Street Restaurant & Drafthouse
Reserve a Table
Sat, 2/22
8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Ranked #57 of 368 Restaurants in Lewisville
Description: 54th Street was founded in Kansas City, MO by Thomas E. Norsworthy in 1989. He envisioned a place that would accommodate a consistently crowded dining room as well as a lively bar crowd, while offering the quality food and drinks that exceed national chain competitors. At 54th Street, we believe that great food starts with fresh produce, high quality meats and ingredients and meals prepared from scratch. With our amazing range of scratch prepared menu items, we truly have something for everyone. The Five-Four promise is to forever uphold our tradition of serving generous portions of housemade food and drink at an honest price. 54th Street welcomes you for all occasions. Drop in for Happy Hour with friends, celebrate a special occasion, enjoy a family night out or fly solo! Ultimately, it's your time. Join us, experience 54 and share the 54 experience with others.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We tried this restaurant during a trip last week to Lewisville. We came with a group of 7 frequent business travels with high expectations. Service was spot on and all orders (several with custom requests) came accurately. Food came out in about 15-20 minutes after we ordered. As someone that eats at restaurants 4-6 times a week, I was very happy with this limited wait time, especially with the special requests. Despite what we considered a quick delivery, the Manager stopped by and apologized for the wait, as he explained they expect more of themselves. This is very refreshing. The manager did comp an appetizer (even though we told him we were happy) and we enjoyed our meal. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to other and we will surly be back during our visits over the next 10 - 12 weeks.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank th0mascurran
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Good sized family trip that was very enjoyable. Lots of Texas memorabilia on the walls and lots of Texas barbeque on the menu. Plus plenty of TVs if you come to watch a game.
I had the 54 Rocket Q which was a tasty sandwich.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2019

This restaurant has been open for quite awhile now, and I have wanted to give it a try. My sister visiting from out of town was the perfect reason to try this place. I was not impressed. My sister and I ordered the prime rib French dip with 8 ounces ribeye on a toasted baguette au jus with garlic aoli and monterrey jack cheese. The menu photo made it look so good, but expensive, but we decided to try it with a side of potato soup. My daughter ordered the potato soup and salad combo. I love potato soup, but it was lukewarm at best; the french dip was only fair and very messy. My daughter got a big bowl of soup with her order, and hers was actually hotter than ours. Service was good but not good enough to overcome the taste of the food.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

Typical frozen pub food. Super salty, greasy and less than exciting. The beer selection was good, but now I know why I steer clear of these types of places. You could find something on the menu that is probably decent, but not much more than filling.

Date of visit: August 2019
Kelly R, Public Relations Manager at 54th Street Restaurant & Drafthouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2019

Thank you Jkleha , for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience while dining with us. If you are open to it, we would love to speak with you about this more directly. Please click or copy/paste the link to fill out the corresponding information and our management team will be in contact with you. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. www.54thstreetgrill.com/contact-us.html

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Lots of nice lunch options on the menu. I had a salad and it was a decent portion and tasted very fresh. Service was good. The place had a nice overall feel and staff was friendly.

Date of visit: August 2019