“Great Room Great Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites - Lewisville

Baymont Inn & Suites - Lewisville
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Longview
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very nice and comfy beds. Staff was very friendly and helpful in assisting me with finding places because I am from longview tx and I did not know my way around next time I'm in lewisville I will most definitely stay here at this location

• Stayed June 2014
Inez, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Many of my family members, myself included, chose this hotel for it's location as we needed to come together for a funeral. With all the pain we were going through, the staff made our stay very pleasant. They have great rates, and really take care of people who stay, going the extra mile to make us feel welcome! Clean, neat, and comfy beds!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
memphis tn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I am currently staying at this hotel thru tomorrow and have been here for 6 nights. I researched the reviews before staying since I normally stay at the hotels near the Vista Ridge mall area. The reviews were very mixed but I decided to give them a shot. I have been very pleased with my stay. The rooms were clean, cleaning staff very nice, front desk very helpful, breakfast is fine and the pool area has been available with little to no one even in it. There is a fridge in the room and a microwave in the kitchen area for you to use. Free internet access. I really don't know what else a guest needs during a hotel stay....I have to come back to Lewisville 3 more times within the next couple of months, so hopefully I will be staying at this hotel. The only negative that I have about it was that I needed to stay an extra night that was not included in my original booking and although they did accommodate and let stay in the same room an extra night...they charged me way more than the booking site I used. I do feel that for my length of stay they could have given me the same rate to keep a loyal customer. I will shop around for my rates for my next visits to Lewisville and hopefully this hotel will be able to give me a great one.

Room Tip: a little difficult trying to get to hotel from opposite side of I35 but once you figure it out, all...