“Awesome Staff!”

Baymont Inn & Suites - Lewisville
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Not only was the room nice and at or better than Hampton Inn standards, but the staff was amazing! Had a 10 AM meeting not far from the hotel and had some additional time-sensitive work that I needed to do...the hotel manager allowed me to stay a couple of extra hours in my room for internet access to complete my work, without charging me a late checkout fee. I was so grateful they allowed me to do that...again, an extremely helpful staff!

I will most definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 5, 2012

We usually stay at Hampton inns but this one had the pool closed during spring break. The manager gave no reason. Next time we will make sure pool is open.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed November 17, 2011

While the front desk staff was friendly, everything else was below par. The hotel is a bit run down and in need of paint and updating. My biggest complaint was the smell of cigarette smoke in our room. It wasn't because someone smoked in the room or in other rooms. It was because folks gathered outside to smoke and their smoke was sucked in to the room when the AC ran. They really need to have a designated smoking area away from the room AC units. The price was low, and I suppose you get what you pay for....but I expect more from Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My girlfriend and I were eating breakfast in room 203, I stepped out to go get more coffee. A water beetle fell, from the ceiling, onto her food. Maintenance was called in to remove the bug but she was hysterical which made me very uncomfortable. A few hours later, we were lying in bed watching television, and from nowhere another bug fell on my collar. I hurried and brushed him off of me and the critter scurried under something in the room. This is not the Hampton Inn standards that prides themselves on 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Antonio C.

Room Tip: Do not be surprise to see water beetles in your room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2011

The location of the Hampton Inn Lewisville is great. It is close to the higway and close to our family. The hotel appears old and dingy. This is probably the worst Hampton Inn I have stayed in. The price was reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2011

This hotel was like a breath of fresh air. Convenient location within 15 minutes of DFW yet far enough away to not have heavy traffic issues on the highway. Front desk personnel were helpful and courteous no matter the time of day -- or night. We used the hotel's coin-op laundry room, enjoyed fresh baked cookies in the afternon, an awesome selection at the complimentary breakfast, a small but adequate fitness room and the daily newspaper delivered to the room. Super comfy beds and cozy room with efficient workspace for your laptop. Spent two nights and would absolutely stay there again if ever in the Dallas area.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2010

The television had some problem, kept buzzing because it couldn't stay on channel. Old hotel, needs updating, needs lower prices for the type of hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisville
Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall
Courtyard Dallas Flower Mound
Courtyard Dallas Flower Mound
#1 of 1 in Flower Mound

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites - Lewisville? Share your experiences!