Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Lewisville
$93
$110
Courtyard
$108
All reviewsbasketball courtevening receptionhome away from homegreat staffshopping and restaurantsvisiting familybusiness tripfront desk staffoutdoor poolexcellent staywould definitely stay here againlots of restaurantsconvenient locationfree breakfastextended staybedroommarcus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I found a TERRIFIC value in this property. I stay around the country in hotels quite alot and this one is one of the best values. Their 2 room suites are relaly nice and BIG. Cocktails, dinner and breakfast is included most weekdays, Combined I'd give them a 10... Mr. Stephen Freo is their sales manager and he helped me on a mixup on reservations last time and got me a room at another property when everything else was booked solid. GREAT GUY!

Room Tip: Get the two room suite...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I stayed here for a mini family vacation and it was great! I reserved 4 rooms and they were all ready for us when we arrived. The young man at desk that night was very helpful! There was a personalized letter from the general manager in our rooms welcoming us to the hotel, which I thought was a great gesture! The only problems I had was, the little debris from the trees was in the pool/hot tub which got to be very annoying; and the breakfast on Sunday morning was much better than the breakfast on Saturday; and the last thing was that the shuttle does not run on the weekend, which was not clear on the website, and a little disappointing,but we worked it out. These were very small details in an otherwise great stay! Check out was fast and easy and the housekeeping staff was very friendly and accomodating! I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I was pleasantly suprised by how comfortable and friendly the staff were. The back side of the Hotel backs up to a creek with beautiful wildlife. The rooms were quiet and consequently we had a great nights sleep for the 4 nights we were there. The rooms were slightly dated, but appeared clean. I would definitely stay at this one again.

Room Tip: Go for 2nd or 3rd floor overlooking the creek in back
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stayed at this property for 3 nights with my husband and college age daughter. We were having some contruction done at our house and decided to "move out". We were in room 324 which had 2 bedrooms/2 baths, fireplace, living room/dining room and a small kitchen. The fireplace was safe in that it was on a 60 minute timer. During that time, if it got too hot, it automatically turned off. The kitchen had a 2 burner stove, dishwasher, disposal and full size refrig. The pans were good quality. Our room was very quiet. It overlooked a canal with ducks and an beautiful pine tree. They served a full hot breakfast which included waffles. The evening reception from 5:30-7:30 was a full hot meal including wine, beer on tap, tea & lemonade. A monthly menu was posted on the room refrig. Each evening salad and rolls were served along with an entree and either soup or a veggie. It was not gourmet, but satisying. There is an outdoor patio overlooking the pool for outdoor dining. Also, they have 2 grills for guests to use. The work-out room was rather small, but had everything needed to get your heart pumping.
There is a room off the dining area that has two work stations with computers and a 3rd small desk for use with your own laptop. They had a printer along with office supplies.
I felt safe in that you have to use your room key to get into the building or go through the front lobby.
My only cons were the lady who tended to the breakfast. She didn't clean the tables in a timely manner. A family came in & cleaned their own table as she "pretended" to check the supply of food. The evening lady & gentlemen were fantastic. Also, the TV channels are limited. We had a HBO guide in our room and decided to watch a movie. When we couldn't find the channel, I called to the front desk and was told they had discontinued that channel. I will stay there again if the need arises. All the staff were friendly.

Room Tip: Room 324 was very nice. It is on the back side overlooking a canal. The view from the living room is a large beautiful pine tree. It was quiet even though it is just off I-35. Near the elevator and side entrance door.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank joann09134
Reviewed December 7, 2011

This all suite hotel is wonderful. Clean, helpful staff, great safe location. We have stayed here several times and always enjoy our stay. The rooms are super large. We always ask for one with a fireplace. Patrick at the desk was very helpful. There was some type of sports event in town and lots of children who were running the halls late at night (why do adults let them do that?) but we called Patrick at the front desk and he took care of the situation immediately. Food is typical, and the hostess had a hard time keeping up with breakfast this past weekend because of all the children, but all in all it is a wonderful stay. Weekend rates are very good for what you get.

Room Tip: Request a ground floor room with a fireplace. You can't go wrong there.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business