“I'm happy to deal with the renovation mess”

Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
The Woodlands, Texas
“I'm happy to deal with the renovation mess”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here and have booked another 5 weeks here. The staff has been so friendly and made my stay so comfortable that it feels like a home away from home. The renovations are looking good and can't wait to see the finished look. Its easy access to just about averything including the mall. I highly reccomend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Iowa
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had stayed here 4 years ago and really liked it, but they've recently undergone a major remodeling and it's even better! We were hooked the minute we walked into our room!! The new furnishings and carpet make it a beautiful place!! Spending time in our suite felt like being at home rather than being in a hotel. The front desk staff were always friendly and greeted you as you were coming or going. The 24/7 coffee/tea bar was a plus, as were the fresh cookies on the front counter. My husband and kids loved the indoor pool. We will definitely be staying here again and will recommend it to anyone needing a hotel in the Lewisville area!!!

Texas
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is a very nice property with a well trained and friendly staff. I have stayed here several times and have always been greeted with a welcoming smile.
Nice, newly renovated rooms and a roomy breakfast area with both hot and cold food offered.
The indoor pool is a favorite of my grandchildren.
It is convenient to the Vista Ridge Mall and countless restaurants in the area.
This is at the top of my list when in the area.

Room Tip: Only one elevator so ground floor is very convenient.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The hotel is great. The renovated rooms are very nice and the beds are extremely comfortable. Had a little trouble getting out of them in the morning. From the initial arrival greeting to the daily good morning from the GM, the friendliest staff I have ever met. Also the hand written card thanking me for my business is a great touch. I will definitely be back. Thank you

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Fairfax Station, Virginia, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I stayed here with my elderly mother for three nights while visiting relatives. The staff members were friendly, the rooms were wonderful, and the breakfast was one of the best I have experienced. The hand written thank you note was a first! I recommended to my brother that he should tell other family visitors to stay there.

Coppell, Texas
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The hotel is beautiful, very modern and updated with all the amenities, but what makes this hotel so great is the staff. Every single employee we have come in contact with knows the true meaning of providing amazing customer service. They go out of their way to assist you and make you feel like this is truly your home away from home. We will be here for about a month due to a flood in our home ~ they have turned a very stressful situation into a pleasant one. From the front desk personnel to the kitchen staff to the wonderful ladies that clean our rooms, I can't recommend this hotel enough ~ they know the true meaning of customer service. Thank you!

Tammy Maxwell and Family, Coppell, TX

Room Tip: King size suites have everything you could want - just like a fully stocked mini apartment.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Colorado
Reviewed March 26, 2012

They are currently doing a total remodel it looks great huge change. The manager and staff super helpful

• Stayed March 2012