“Great place to stay!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Levelland
Reviewed June 13, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
DaveA44602, Manager at Best Western South Plains Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

There are newer reviews for Best Western South Plains Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We had come into town to see some friends. We reserved our room online. The rate were very reasonable. The hotel was very clean. The hotel staff was the best. Everyone was very friendly and always happy to help. The breakfast was good both days we ate it. Everything was fresh and the dining room was very clean. Our room was very clean and well maintained. We really enjoyed our stay. We will be back and we will recommend it to our friends. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I think any of the room s would be great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
DaveA44602, Manager at Best Western South Plains Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you Dawn. We try hard to provide a clean and friendly place to stay.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was in town on business. We used a total of 15 rooms. Hotel has a good location, good breakfast, and clean large rooms. Nothing bad to say! People were friendly amd hotel was not outdated. Pillows were a little small but very comfortable. I shared a room with a co-worker and we had a double king room which was great.

Room Tip: ask for more pillows- they are small, but comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
DaveA44602, Manager at Best Western South Plains Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

I'm glad to hear that you had a good stay and thank you.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have stayed here multiple times as my daughter goes to college there. Every time I have stayed there I have been pleased. The rooms are nice and the staff has always been very accommodating. I plan on staying there every time I go to visit. The location is good and is central to everything we do there, including most restaurants have stayed here multiple times as my daughter goes to college there. Every time I have stayed there I have been pleased. The rooms are nice and the staff has always been very accommodating. I plan on staying there every time I go to visit.

Room Tip: They provide rooms with 2 kind beds in them
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
DaveA44602, Manager at Best Western South Plains Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Thank you for the kind remarks and I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We work hard to make everyone's stay enjoyable and I will let my staff know that you appreciated their efforts.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went to Texas Tech for Parent's Weekend and the Texas Tech football game. As with most college towns, hotel rooms which you could get during the week for $90/night in Lubbock, go for $300/night with a 2-night minimum on football game weekends. I choose this hotel in Levelland, which is a 25-minute straight shot drive to the campus on a 4-lane divided highway. This hotel seems very new, was clean, and the hotel staff was nice. I only paid $89/night. The total bill for 2 nights was $200, which was less than the cost for one night's stay at most hotels in Lubbock. The only downside is the drive, but we went back and forth a couple of times, and it is an easy trip. I will accept the drive to save $300+ over a Tech football game weekend. The hotel is a typical Best Western. No great frills but nice. The staff was nice and the room was very large and clean. Hotel room was quiet. They offer a breakfast in the morning, but we didn't try it as we had other plans. Fast foods restaurants and a Wal-Mart are nearby.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stay in hotels approx 150 days out of the year. Best Western in Levelland Tx is the most pitful place i have ever stayed. From the owner to the manager and to a couple of the front desk personel. We had many complaints and most were not addressed. Iron / board replaces a few times, desk chair broke, NO HOT WATER ( i was told that there was hot water in the rooms around us. i dont care , i didnt have hot water in my room.) NO soap or shampoo. I left a note and asked for extra towels along with a tip. The tip was taken but i recevied NO extra towels. I asked for some type of compensation but all i got was sorry i cant give you a discount. I have stayed in this hotel before due to my parents living close by. To make matter MUCH WORSE i was there attending my fathers funeral...... NEVER again will i stay at Best Western Levelland Tx.

Room Tip: read reviews !!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed July 10, 2012

If the prices or quality of Lubbock hotels get you down, consider stopping in Levelland (especially convenient if you're just passing through and coming from the west, as we were) and staying here. It's cheaper, the rooms are super-clean, and the employees were all great. We're very happy that we found this place.

• Stayed: July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Levelland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Levelland
Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 69 in Lubbock

Been to Best Western South Plains Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!