“Awesome Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Levelland B&B and Inns
Sanderson, Texas
“Awesome Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have stayed here multiple times as my daughter goes to college there. Every time I have stayed there I have been pleased. The rooms are nice and the staff has always been very accommodating. I plan on staying there every time I go to visit. The location is good and is central to everything we do there, including most restaurants have stayed here multiple times as my daughter goes to college there. Every time I have stayed there I have been pleased. The rooms are nice and the staff has always been very accommodating. I plan on staying there every time I go to visit.

Room Tip: They provide rooms with 2 kind beds in them
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaveA44602, Manager at BEST WESTERN South Plains Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for the kind remarks and I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We work hard to make everyone's stay enjoyable and I will let my staff know that you appreciated their efforts.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
San Antonio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went to Texas Tech for Parent's Weekend and the Texas Tech football game. As with most college towns, hotel rooms which you could get during the week for $90/night in Lubbock, go for $300/night with a 2-night minimum on football game weekends. I choose this hotel in Levelland, which is a 25-minute straight shot drive to the campus on a 4-lane divided highway. This hotel seems very new, was clean, and the hotel staff was nice. I only paid $89/night. The total bill for 2 nights was $200, which was less than the cost for one night's stay at most hotels in Lubbock. The only downside is the drive, but we went back and forth a couple of times, and it is an easy trip. I will accept the drive to save $300+ over a Tech football game weekend. The hotel is a typical Best Western. No great frills but nice. The staff was nice and the room was very large and clean. Hotel room was quiet. They offer a breakfast in the morning, but we didn't try it as we had other plans. Fast foods restaurants and a Wal-Mart are nearby.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bill S
Levelland, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stay in hotels approx 150 days out of the year. Best Western in Levelland Tx is the most pitful place i have ever stayed. From the owner to the manager and to a couple of the front desk personel. We had many complaints and most were not addressed. Iron / board replaces a few times, desk chair broke, NO HOT WATER ( i was told that there was hot water in the rooms around us. i dont care , i didnt have hot water in my room.) NO soap or shampoo. I left a note and asked for extra towels along with a tip. The tip was taken but i recevied NO extra towels. I asked for some type of compensation but all i got was sorry i cant give you a discount. I have stayed in this hotel before due to my parents living close by. To make matter MUCH WORSE i was there attending my fathers funeral...... NEVER again will i stay at Best Western Levelland Tx.

Room Tip: read reviews !!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joseph S
Austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

If the prices or quality of Lubbock hotels get you down, consider stopping in Levelland (especially convenient if you're just passing through and coming from the west, as we were) and staying here. It's cheaper, the rooms are super-clean, and the employees were all great. We're very happy that we found this place.

• Stayed July 2012
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

My stay at this hotel was very nice, very clean and very nice breakfast in the morning. I can go on but if you come by you well see for you self!

• Stayed July 2012
Vaorbust
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed at this Best Western over July Fourth weekend. The room was large and clean; the hotel is fairly new. Good family size indoor pool. Decent breakfast. Friendly staff. We did find the walls were not very soundproof, which can be annoying. A/C worked fined, which is good as it gets very hot in panhandle Texas in the summer.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2007

This was such a place of welcome. We were approached as soon as we walked in the doors. It was very clean and had a fresh/new smell. The front desk was so helpful, and the manager actually made us believe that he cared how our day was going, not just small talk. The beds were to die for, we would love to have one in our home. The stay was great, and now we have definately found our home away from home.

• Liked — The friendlyness
  • Disliked — Do not have one.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
DaveA44602, Manager at BEST WESTERN South Plains Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you had a good stay and look forward to seeing you the next time!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Levelland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Levelland
BEST WESTERN Littlefield Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN South Plains Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!