“okay”

Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Leander Cafe
Reviewed September 7, 2012

the food was okay I only ate there once. Chopped steak dinner with mash potatoes and green beans. The place was very clean and crowded with patrons of all ages

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was without a doubt our favorite restaurant in Leander and Cedar Park. Food and service was always consistently good and having the owner close at hand was most welcome.

However, I believe it was just before Mother's Day that we ate there and the owner told us that the last day for O'Leander Cafe would be on Mother's Day. Needless to say we (seven of us) went there for the last meal on Mother's Day and enjoyed the food that we had become so accustomed to having. Another great one has bit the dust.

1  Thank TexasTraveler78641
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Never been disappointed with a meal here. O'Leander Cafe is one of our regular places when we want good food cooked just right and with the owner on hand to make sure you have a great meal.

1  Thank TexasTraveler78641
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Went for lunch twice at Oleander Cafe just a bit north of Cedar Park into Leander TX . This is the kind of family run restaurant that I remember from when I was a kid (long ago).
Homemade food, soups, and pies. A simple menu and not expensive but something for just about everyone. Wait staff is down home friendly. Outdoor seatingf available for when weather is warm. If you want food not fancy but cooked from the heart I think you will enjoy this restaurant.

1  Thank dusty100
Reviewed March 22, 2009

I have been enjoying the food at O'Leander Cafe since it opened. I have nearly made it through the entire menu, including the incredible hommade desserts. Loretta and her staff provide friendly, hometown service and Chef CJ sends some big city food out of his kitchen.
Don't let much time go by without visiting O'Leander Cafe