“Best pizza”

Add it.
Pizzeria Rialto
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I love this pizzeria! The pizza is the best around and the family makes you feel warm and welcome. It reminds me if back home.

1  Thank Stacy P

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I liked it, and can't really complain about it. But neither was there anything that positively stood out. Decent Pizza and other products.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Located in a small strip center on the Leander Cedar Park City Line I found a gem of a pizzeria which serves up some of the most outstanding pies this side of the Mississippi. Pizzeria Rialto will be my favorite spot when I crave the real taste of NY home style pie. I mean the flavor was right on target with some of my favorite spots in my NY neighborhood, and the little place reminded me of the pizza parlor a few blocks from my home. Traditional counter pay service, pies served on metal trays, and even paper plates; all the makings of true NY pie. Had a cheese pie with shrooms, a salad (greek) enough for two, and some DP. I tell you truly outstanding. Give it AAAAA+

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Passed by several times and decided to stop in this evening, and sure glad I did! I was happy to get home, break open the box, and dive into this pie; which smelled like heaven on my drive home. Was it just like I remember from my days growing up in Asbury Park, NJ...a fantastic pizza to say the least. I guess I won't be passing by anymore without stoping in! I would highly recomend this place to anyone craving a tasty pie.

2  Thank John R
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I stopped in with my husband and another couple last Friday evening to give this new pizza restaurant a try. We were all amazed with the quality of the food and the attentive service from the staff there. We ate the Greek Salad and the Amore Combo Pizza, all topped off with some Cannolis; the experience was simply wonderful. We all agree this is a must stop for a quiet evening to enjoy with friends, no loud blairing music and noise, just a nice place to meet and eat.

2  Thank Lisa J