“Consistent and delicious Chinese food!”

Szechuan League City
Ranked #31 of 159 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Chinese
League City
“Consistent and delicious Chinese food!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is our Go-To place for Chinese food!! The service is very good at this family-owned restaurant but the food is even better at an exceptional value. We usually have enough left over for lunch the next day and that's if we order off the lunch menu! And they make their curry dishes to order -- not to spicey but not too bland! Please try it soon . . . .

• Visited May 2014

Ssandydavis@aol.com
“Dependable Family-Run Place”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This restaurant has been owned by the same family for a long time in the same location (the picture is NOT Szechuan Garden in League City). They will modify any dish to accommodate your taste. Service has always been good, prices are average to other area Chinese restaurants and always clean. My favorite thing to order is Moo Shu Pork with rice pancakes. A previous reviewer complained about the egg rolls, but I think they are large, meaty and very good.

• Visited July 2013
League City, Texas, United States
“Good menu items, but will also make to order!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We've gone here for years & really like their dishes. Lunch menu is great! Take-out seems to be a lot of their business, which we do now & then also. If you want something left out of your dish, tell them & they'll leave it out. Want it hotter - ask them to add more hot! Pretty good stuff!

Visited May 2013
Kemah, Texas
“Not a big fan.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is the first Chinese restaurant that I have gone to that doesn't serve chow mein noodles (if that is the correct name for them) as an appetizer to dip in hot mustard or duck sauce. The curry chicken that I ordered was supposed to be hot, as indicated by the picture of the chile pepper next to it on the menu, but it was not. Neither was my friend's shredded pork, also supposed to be hot. This is a Chinese restaurant; chopsticks are not available unless by special request apparently, and my request was forgotten. It just isn't the same eating Asian food with a fork! The servers were attentive, but I don't see anything very special about this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Huron Township, MI
“So So”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went here for lunch. Wife order mixed vegetables and I ordered General Taos chicken. My Chechen was very fatty. The place was very busy so I assume it was just my batch. Just sucks when your really wanting a great meal and don't get it. In the end I would give it one more try.

• Visited April 2013