“So-So”
Review of Sudie's Catfish House - CLOSED

Sudie's Catfish House
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Been here several times and I am just not impressed with the quality of food. They seem to fry everything together and it all tastes the same. They do have fried pickles which I never had before. Except they taste like catfish too.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

The food had no flavor, no salt, not pepper, nothing.
Now my husband and I don't cook with a lot of seasoning, but this food had nothing.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

On a Sunday drive to Kemah, a wonderful surprise (for me) was found, Sudie's Seafood Restaurant is VERY GOOD. The Magnolia Seafood Pasta is worth me driving back again, n again, n again..

Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you REALLY like lots of catfish this is the place. Get there early on the weekends.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Me and my boyfriend went on a Sunday afternoon after church for his birthday. They have a promotion where if you bring in your church bulletin (that they keep), you get 10% off your bill. I thought that was pretty cool. Instead of complementary bread, you get hush puppies. They were sooo good! I ordered the blackened chicken w/ crawfish and crab in a butter sauce on top and he ordered the grilled catfish. Our food was well cooked and our server was nice.