“Real Country Cooking!”

Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
League City, Texas
“Real Country Cooking!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place is packed day in and day out. I believe it isn't just because the food is great, but it offers people something different and is really in a niche market. I do have to say, on busy days...the service can be lacking. I recently had a waitress forget everything under the sun...being in the service industry, I tend to get irritated with bad service when I made it a point to always provide top notch service myself However, I am always forgiving when it comes to a tip...because I have been there and I understand just how hard of a job it really is. I understand this restaurant gets slammed and it won't keep me away because the food makes up for it. I recommend anyone who hasn't tried a cracker barrell to go for both breakfast and lunch/dinner. I love the Saturday and Sunday special but hate I can only get it on those days! The Sunday chicken is delicious, the hashbrown casserole yummy, and everything else I have had is great. My family always loves this place!

• Visited July 2012

Hitchcock, Texas
“The food”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The biscuits were great very old fashion taste along with the great service. easy to get to right off the feeder road and a turn around

Visited May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Worst Cracker Barrell I've been too.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Our food was delivered cold which isn't that big of a deal but when our server Mary copped a bad attitude towards us that was worse than the cold food. She just stared at us when she picked it back up and acted like it was a bother to her. I have never been treated so rude in a Cracker Barrell. I asked to speak to the manager and was told he was aware of our problem but was too busy to come talk to us. This Cracker Barrell was the most disorganized one I have been too. They finally got everything right and turned a usually good experience with Cracker Barrell to one in which next time I will keep driving when I see a Cracket Barrell.

Galveston, Texas
“Good fun and ambience”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I like the food, however it wasn't like five stars or anything. It is what it is. The old school look is very cute.

Visited March 2012
Houston, Texas
“Consistent”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Been to these places across the U.S. and the food is always good. Take Grandma and or Grandpa its good down home family eating.

Visited February 2012