“Always Good”

Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #80 of 166 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have been to many of the Freebirds and always have had good service along with this one in League City. Very fast line and the staff are very friendly. Always a clean place to sit and eat.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We travel and I was looking forward to returning to this location. Last year the food was delicious and of great quality and value. However, this year after 2 visits, I have removed them from my "go to" places. I can not pinpoint the problem, but the food is not as tasty.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Their food is nothing special in this place at ALL! U can do ur own at home. The different of their food was big BUT the taste, not really impressed (for a restaurant standard) me and my husband. Staff was like playing around, they rolled up the burtitos like playing a toys. I'd rather go "Juan Burritos" at 518.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

The best burrito place. Forget chipotle, forget bullrito, nothing compared. They have a great reward program too that let's you earn free burritos! Stop by, it's worth it!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

When I have to pick a chain restaurant, Freebirds is at the top of my list. The service is just different and the food always outstanding. The Freebirds in League City never disappointed me and I always want to go back. Love the Pot Brownies too and the friendly people working there.