“Gluten Free Pasta!”

Cuisines: Italian
League City, Texas
“Gluten Free Pasta!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

It's hard to find a good Italian restaurant that will accommodate a gluten free diet or a casein free diet. This place did both and the food was actually very good.

• Visited March 2014

McKinney, Texas
“Great Italian!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We responded to an ad placed on our door and went for lunch. The food is fantastic and the prices are really reasonable. We'll be regulars here, for sure.

Visited May 2014
League City, Texas, United States
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to go on date night!! Small, quaint, quiet restaurant! My husband and I can sit, relax, and actually hear each other talk. We share a pizza and bottle
of wine...life is great!!

Visited February 2014
Ssandydavis@aol.com
“Reliable Italian”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

There are a couple of area Italian restaurants that I like better, but Pomodoro's is close to my home and where I go when I don't feel like driving. Reliable Italian in a cozy setting. No complaints.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Excellent Food at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had the antipasti plate for an appetizer and the chicken parmesan as an entree. The food was excellent and prices were around $12- $15 per entree. I would highly recommend dining here for lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2013