“Good pizza”

Pomodoro's Cucina Italiana
Ranked #24 of 166 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We like to go there for a casual dinner, close to home. The Italian food is good with an excellent Bolognese sauce on their pasta dishes. My husband likes seafood linguine. Lively and friendly place. Sometimes it s very busy and service slows down. Good prices, good value. Make reservations for week end outings.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We have eaten here several times with our kids. I have ordered several sandwiches and pasta dishes. They were less than delicious. I would recommend ordering pizza. It's very, very good! The Caesar salad is pretty good as well.

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

the food is pretty nondescript. sauces are fairly bland and watery. shrimp diabolical is best bet.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place is new on my list of places to hang for happy hour ....

I went there a coupla weeks ago with a lady-friend and we shared the spaghetti and meat balls ... lotsa of food, but the meat balls were only so-so for lack of spices ... I've been back and had the veal parmigiana .... WOW!!!! Until I've tried more selections on the menu I can only rate the few items I've tried ... I highly recommend the veal and will eat it again ... I doubt that I eat the spaghetti again and would not recommend it. The pizza looks good and the couple next to us said great things about it ... I'm gonna give it a try for sure....

There are not many tables in the place and the bar only sits about 10 - 12 .... Generally I sit at the bar for the best service ... in other words, go early and sit at the bar (especially during happy hour) ... The bartender, Craig, was on top of everything including extra bread when needed and lotsa of water and wine ...

All and all the place was a fun experience and we met some really interesting and friendly travelers in the place... ... dinner and more vino rojo than we needed was under $40 for two

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Taste is too bland. The panini doesn't even look like a real panini.