Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City
Candlewood Suites League City(League City)(Great Value!)
$73
$71
$66
South Shore Harbour Resort and Conference Center(League City)(Great Value!)
$135
  • Pool
$65
$55
$54
Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area(Houston)(Great Value!)
$64
$112
$144
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat place to staygalveston islandservice roadrestaurants and shoppingcruise portcomplimentary breakfastexcellent breakfastcomfortable bedsthe breakfast areaoatmealfresh fruitking roomfront desk staffvery nice hotelwe've stayedwould stay here againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This new hotel is located near the interstate so I was concerned about road noise but it was very quite. The lobby was small but adequate and parking was mostly on the sides of the bldg. Disappointed in the morning breakfast both days. I need protein in the morning and found the eggs to be not very appetizing.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed May 23, 2014

nice new hotel next to several places to eat. I will be back. they changed up the hot food for breakfast everyday so for a week I did not eat the same breakfast. It was close to the freeway but I could not hear it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Consuelo T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

On behalf of our entire team at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, thank you! We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Your feedback is very important to us and your satisfaction our top priority. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Female representatives s at checkin and checkout did not provide the minimum customer service. No welcome greeting, thank you or additional info such as breakfast times. At checkout, I returned my keys with no acknowledgement or thanks. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Elaine N
Consuelo T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. I would be delighted to be of assistance in this matter if you would like to contact me. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This hotel is very nice. It is relaxing, the staff are friendly, quick and efficient to the needs of the customer. I would stay here again. Restaurants are available upon request, the hotel is in a convenient location of League City, and it is very cozy upon night time to get the great quality of rest you may have been looking for during your stay. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We stayed at this hotel to attend our daughter's wedding. The Hampton was super clean and the hotel stall were extremely helpful and very professional and polite. The beds were super super comfortable.I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family