This is a very nice hotel. According to the front desk person, it's just under 2 years old and it shows. We had a king room, which was very clean. The entire hotel, actually, was very clean. The bathroom was large, which is nice. The only problem we had was the water had only two temps: hot and hotter. We informed the front desk of this when we left and they were very apologetic and said they would get it fixed right away. It wasn't a huge deal to us--we figured out a way to make it work.
They had a free hot breakfast. It was decent. I'd say average for a hotel, but it's always nice to have the option to eat something hot in the hotel.
Overall, we had a great stay and would stay there again if we're ever in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City hotel is between Houston and Galveston close to many big companies and attractions. The hotel offers free hot breakfast daily, free high-speed internet and WiFi, and a clean and fresh Hampton bed in every room. Roomy studio suites with sofa beds are available. There is also an outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, 24-hour business center, and meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Houston/League City
- Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City Hotel League City