“Would not stay here again!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in League City
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The aircondioner in our room would not cool off the room all night. The room had wheelchair access but the towel bar fell off the wall when we put a towel on it. The toilet ran all night, cutting on and off every 15 seconds. The bed was hard and I woke up sore, just in time for my daughters surgery. I would not recommend this Hampton to anyone.

Room Tip: Make sure you check out the room before you check in!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
HOULC2320, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Victori1010

I appreciate your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff. We are 100% A.D.A. compliant. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. Thank you once again for your comments and please contact us if you would like to discuss further.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I stay at this hotel about 8 days per month/ 11 months per year and its one of the nicest Hampton's I've been at. The general manager, Mercedes, as well as the whole staff always greets me when I arrive every night and every morning, I get a 'have a good day'. (They have done this since day 1.) As for John A's comments, I find it hard to believe. I'm a platinum guest with both Marriott and Hilton and have logged in over 3,000 nights at hotels during 20+ years of travel. The hotel is new, clean, very quiet, friendly, easy to get to and in my humble opinion, has a good breakfast with real bacon on a regular basis. Even the view of many rooms over-looks a huge pond complete with ducks. Although off the I-45 freeway, it is positioned such that I have experienced no vehicle traffic noise.

When you can stay almost anywhere such as myself, I picked this hotel and highly continue to recommend it. (Say hello to Joseph, the night clerk and morning chef for me!)

Room Tip: Free internet, tons of tv selections, free paper, heated pool. If you stay a lot, ask for a free sui...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank GOTWisconsin
HOULC2320, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Good Morning Mr. G.T.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

On behalf of all the employees, I would like to thank you for your support. It has been our pleasure to have you as our guest and able to be your home away from home.

I will make sure Joseph gets your message; I too love when he makes the breakfast, and especially the scramble eggs with ham and cheese, those are my favorites.

In regards to Mr. John A, we were also very surprise to see his review. I have tried to contact him to get more details on his dissatisfaction with the hotel, but so far no luck on getting an answer. Hopefully, we will be able to get to the bottom of it.

Until next week.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Mercedes.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had a business meeting and was trying to avoid staying near Houston and found a great location in League City. It's about 20 minutes South of Hobby Airport but in a very safe location near some great restaurants. The hotel is in great shape and the rooms are awesome! I was surprised at the low occupancy at this Hampton Inn.. So I suggest this location!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ed O
HOULC2320, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Dear Mr. Edolvera

Hope things are going well!

I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out a review and letting us know how we did during your stay. It is always very encouraging to receive great reviews like yours and it is because of guest like you that we are able to know that we are doing the right things for our guests.
I share all of our guest's reviews with my team and it's always a joy to share the positive ones such as yours; they are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team! We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the League City.
Once again thank you and have a wonderful day!

Mercedes Borobia, GM

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Had a change in plans and needed to find a hotel in the Clear Lake area. As noted in other reviews; this is a fairly new hotel. The staff is very friendly and the room was nice. The desk / room divider was huge and came in very handy. Will stay here again and will recommend to others.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank TX2OH
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Stayed at two Hamptons two nights in a row. First stay in DFW was outstanding. This place was just average. Paid more money for less accomodations., especially with trip advisor. You can find a cheaper 2 star accomadation elsewhere. If a good night sleep is all you need, the hotel is fairly new, the rooms are adequate and the bed is good. But you might want to go somewhere else for a good cup of coffee and hot breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Blaynet
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by the warmth shown by the entire staff -- everyone with a smile and helpful suggestions. When they say a great breakfast, you can take that to the bank. And it was a different selection each morning. Everything was always kept so clean and tidy -- especially in the public areas. We loved having hot coffee available at any time to bring back to our room. We're sorry we were too busy to use the pool.

We are planning to book this location when we return for our granddaughter's graduation next spring.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank patricknj
HOULC2320, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and your kind words. We will share you comments with staff. We are glad you liked the hotel and please don't hesitate to contact us when you come back next spring.

Mercedes Borobia

Reviewed March 13, 2011

This hotel is just a few months old and I really like the new Hampton decor, very modern. The only drawback to the hotel is the poor breakfast. There is a more limited choice than at some other hamptons and on the 2 days we were there if you were not early to breakfast items just ran out. As we were leaving breakfast on Sunday morning there were many items than had gone and a family were just getting the hotel to pay for a trip to the local Denny's.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Challenger07

Thank you for the review. I do apologize our breakfast service fell short of your guest expectations. We take comments like yours very seriously. We have arrange that when ever possible to have two people during the busy days to avoid these problems. Thanks again for your comments and hope to see you in the future.
Mercedes Borobia, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near League City
Candlewood Suites League City
Candlewood Suites League City
#3 of 4 in League City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Texas City
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City? Share your experiences!