“TEX MEX IS THE BEST!”

Cross street: FM 518
Chicago, Illinois
“TEX MEX IS THE BEST!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Im from Chicago and I visit the HOuston area every three months, and on every visit I ALWAYS eat at La Brisa Mexican eatery. Atmosphere is just like your typical hispanic decor. Its clean, air conditioned, and spacious.

Pros :
Awesome food
Attentive service
Huge platters of food
Outdoor bar
Bags and cornhole setup
Fast meal
All meals come with guac, pico de gallo, beans, rice, sour cream.

Cons:
Kinda dark inside

Personal experience:
I always get the Stuffed Chicken or Stuffed Enchiladas. Both have the same ingredients... chicken, spinach, spanish spices, a creamy white sauce topped with five large shrimp and sauteed mushrooms. I get two meals out of it. Definetly try this place if your craving mexican food.

• Visited August 2013

League City, Texas, United States
“Lots flock here, a lot for the drinks”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Pretty good Mexican food - many twists on old favorites. Free ice cream cones for dessert. Good red salsa & chips. Many banquets in private rooms here.

Visited May 2013
Kemah, Texas
“Good for Mexican”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Mexican would not be my first choice, but a group that I dine out with goes there often. The food is plentiful and good with lots of menu choices, the margaritas are cheap, and the service is good. There is some effort to add items which are lower in calories, such as lettuce wraps. All in all, going there is a pleasant night out.

Visited May 2013
Houston, TX
“Love the breakfast buffet”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

It is very crowded, but worth it. Wish the staff could keep up a little better with refilling items and condiments, but our server is always great about getting whatever we need.

Visited March 2013
league city
“service? what service?”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I couldn't get any attention after my food came. I wanted more salsa so I went to the kitchen to get some. The owner came to my table and was visibly angry and told me to never go into his kitchen again. I said I wouln't have to if the srevice was better which apparently "pissed him off". He kicked me out and said never come back. Moral of this story the customer is not always right. I think I sent a clear message regaurding his service and am astonished at his attitude. Maybe he had a bad day or some other thing has happened to him in the past or maybe he has never had someone stand up to him before, I don't know and frankly don't care. You will not really miss anything if you never go there for food because thats all it is food. Soso food , terrible service, and an owner that refuses to take responsibility for his failings. Many good reastrants out there so skip this one, wished I had.

• Visited March 2013