“best got to have it bbq”

Big Daddy's Roadhouse BBQ
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Lavon
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Wylie, Texas, United States
“best got to have it bbq”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

been eating the bbq here scince it was just a guy with a smoker 20 yrs ago havent stoped that should say enough

Visited August 2012

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Seriously great Texas style BBQ and staff who care about customers!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

This was a total drive bye for me. After a ride at Squabble Creek I drove by Big Daddy's. The smell was so inticing!

The staff asked me if I had been there before. When I told them it was my first time all the other customer's told me what their favorite plate was. From there the staff took care to share what was popular and what their favorites were.

The gentlemen serving the brisket held up the brisket where I could see and and shared with me how they prepare it and such.

The food was AWESOME. The staff took pride in the product and experience they were delivering. If you are wanted a white tablecloth experience probably not your place. If you are looking for some really great BBQ in a casual place I think you will be happy.

I can tell you I will be making the drive from Dallas to Lavon [about 45 mins] the next time I am in the area.

• Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Best BBQ Around”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Thgis place has some of the Best sausage I have ever tasted and the folks are super friendly.

Farmersville, Texas, United States
“Best BBQ is North Texas”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Great place for BBQ and the owner is very friendly.

Dallas, Texas
“Great Texas-style BBQ but a bit off the grid.”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This place feels it should be on "Diners, Drive-ins & Dives"!

Great BBQ with a fantastic Smokey flavor. Among our group we had the ribs, brisket and sausage. Everyone enjoted what they ordered.

The portions are quite large and the sides were very good also.

It's out if the city a bit but worth the drive for some good BBQ.