“Beautiful scenery - fun zipping!”

New York Texas Zipline Adventures
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Larue
More attraction details
Owner description: Chosen the BEST ADVENTURE TOUR in TEXAS 2012 through 2016 Spectacular 30 mile views where you will zip from tree top to tree top. Zipline up to 100ft. above the ground. Ages 5 to adult. GREAT Family FUN! New! 1500ft. Challenge Zipline w/2 Cable Sky Bridges. Sky-High Thrills...TEXAS Style!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful scenery - fun zipping!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was my first zip lining experience, though not for two in my family. The staff was warm, friendly and experienced. The scenery was absolutely beautiful! I felt like I was in Virginia! We enjoyed a picnic on the grounds once our tour ended. Very beautiful place! Thanks to all!

Visited July 2013

Missouri City, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We have been to several zipling places and THIS PLACE is so completely different than any of them! Unbelievable views, the splashes of red, zipping through the trees, the sturdiness and reinforcements of the platforms, the popcicles at the end, the unlimited waters, the way the staff took such good care of us, the guides and how hillarious and professional they were, etc...I could go on all day. I LOVED the owner, she was in the gift shop and the one who took our reservation, she was the most kind hearted, sweet person. We were made to feel welcome, even after calling a couple times because we missed our turn. We will definately be back and will be bringing more people. Class A+ all the way! Make sure to do the 9 lines, get a t-shirt and take lots of pictures. My son brought his helmet cam and sunglasses cam. That's always fun to have when ziplining!

1 Thank Robin L
Mabank, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrific birthday party for the grandchildren”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I took our 7 grandchildren to New York, Texas Zipline Adventures to celebrate their birthdays. We had a wonderful time. Peyton and Bradley took great care of me when I got too hot at the last zipline. I highly recommend the zipline adventure and the terrific staff.

1 Thank Linda2803
Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was a real adventure for our daughter and grand-daughter, who had never zip-lined before. Grandparents had done it several times at other places, and wanted to share the experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and made the whole experience a lot of fun. They really understood how to handle nervous children. Only complaint that I had was that we were not informed at the time we made reservations and paid a deposit (via credit card) that the balance due could only be paid via cash or check. Apparently, they are supposed to tell you that when you book, but we had to scramble to scrape up enough cash to cover our bill. I can't imagine how disappointed we would have been if we couldn't have come up with the money! We did nine lines, and enjoyed it very much. I'd recommend this place to anyone in the area who wants a great adventure. The views are spectacular, too. Port-a-potties on site, and only water is available, so take a snack with you. Nothing else is available in the immediate area.

Galveston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a ride!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My Wife, Granddaughter and I were on vacation and wanted to do something differant. We found New York Texas Zip Lines on the internet and called and were told to come on in. That was on 06/14/2013. When we arrived for the 1:00PM adventure we were greeted by extremely friendly staff. Once we were trained and got started the adventure began. It was wonderful to say the least and we can not wait to go back. We really want to go back for a night tour. Thank you New York Texas Zip Lines for a wonderful expierence.

1 Thank Dannys313