“Best Zipline in Texas”

New York Texas Zipline Adventures
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Larue
More attraction details
Owner description: Chosen the BEST ADVENTURE TOUR in TEXAS 2012 through 2017. Spectacular 30 mile views where you will zip from tree top to tree top. Zipline up to 100ft. above the ground. Ages 5 to adult. GREAT Family FUN! New! 1500ft. Challenge Zipline w/2 Cable Sky Bridges. Sky-High Thrills...TEXAS Style!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 14, 2012

What can my family say to the Fun we all had at the most beautiful place in East Texas. We were greeted with the upmost hospitality from the owners and staff upon arrival. They have a fabulous little store that sales shirts and crafts. Very inviting to say the least…
The staff was great and had everyone demonstrate what to do first and then supplied everyone with a cold bottle of water for the trip and then we were on our way to a great time.
I must say even though my oldest daughter which is 14 was scared to participate one of the staff put her at ease right off the start. It was a first time experience for my family of 5 except for my youngest which is 10, we were in a big group and watched all ages of 5 to retired have a BLAST zip lining so we will definatley continue to go back summer after summer.
I highly recommend NY - TX Zipline Adventures to anyone who is looking to do something they have never done before or take a group of friends. The scenery is beautiful and the staff you could not ask for more.
Thank you to the owners and staff at NY - TX Zipline my family had a great time and hope to visit next summer.

The Henry Family

in 27 reviews
in 39 reviews
in 32 reviews

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have always wanted to zip line and I finally got a chance to do it this weekend at NY-TX Zipline Adventures. It was a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They paid a lot of detail to the safety of the participants and made sure you had a great time. I did the 6 line tour and the entire process ( from suiting up, ground training to actually zip lining ) took 2 hours. I would recommend this for anyone wanting a thrill. People of any ages can do it. There was a 4 year old boy in our group along with a couple in their 60s. I had a blast.

2  Thank AutumnHardin
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had a great experience, from the beautiful views while we waited to the trip itself. We were made to feel very much at home. The staff was extremely attentive to safety, yet relaxed and fun. We did six lines -- nine would have been even better.

On the website, they suggest bringing a picnic lunch. Weather permitting, I'd recommend that, as well. We didn't (and wouldn't have as it was very hot out by the time we were finished) but there was really nothing special to eat nearby. A picnic with those wonderful views would have been a nice way to finish the experience.

2  Thank 1971momof2
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went 7-21-12. It was amazing! Lots of fun, very safe and the Schultz family are the best! We were greeted when we arrived and treated like old friends! I would recommed this experience to anyone! One of the best views of East Texas from the top of the property! We did the 9 lines and it was well worth the extra money. We will be back!

2  Thank LARockwall