La Posada Hotel
$120
EmbassySuites.com
$87
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Laredo(Laredo)(Great Value!)
$49
$109
$63
Hotels.com
$85
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstack roomhistoric hotelacross the bridgethe rio grande riverpool areas areconcierge level roombirding festivalmexican borderwonderful hotelhigh schoolliving roomroom was largerooms are comfortableking suitevisit familyfitness centerbreakfast buffet
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This is a very nice hotel in the center of the old part of Laredo. Where else can you get a comfortable, well-equipped real two room suite with a bath and a half for $137? The staff is extremely helpful and the restaurant in the hotel is more than acceptable.
There is no reason to opt for valet parking. Self-parking is one level below the valet level, quite secure, and accessible via elevators.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoySandlapper
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Over the years my wife and I have always stayed at the La Posada when we are passing through on our travels between the U.S and Mexico. Danny Valdez is always helpful and accommodating with any needs we have regarding reservations, area information, etc. We love the hotel and hope it never changes as we always enjoy the colonial charm, well kept gardens and excellent staff. The rooms are spacious with great views of the Rio Grande River to the South and a beautiful tree lined Plaza to the North. Safe, underground parking, great pools and patio space and excellent on premise dining options all make La Posada one of our favorite hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cuervo-1981
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I have been going to this hotel since it first opened. It just keeps getting better. They have more than doubled the size. There are two pools now. The swimming pool in the new area is gorgeous, very private. There are lots of beautiful flowering plants, and it is a visual paradise. Our room was the nicest I have ever stayed in, quiet, with a sitting room that could be a spare bedroom if you had children along. The bed was perfect. We dined in the Zaragoza Grill, with a group of friends. The selection of food was excellent, and the breakfast the next day was from a buffet, quite tasty. I went across the street and spent some time walking in the lovely tree lined plaza. There is a lot of history there, and you can read all about it on the historical markers. A statue of General Zaragoza faces the hotel, with a plaque that tells about the revolution. All we hear about is the dangerous aspects of the Texas/Mexican border. There is nothing to fear at the La Posada. I will return again soon to enjoy the peace and beauty of the La Posada Laredo.

Room Tip: 242 was very nice, but I think all of the rooms are probably fine. Just let them know ahead of time what you are expecting and they will accommodate you.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank PurplePaloma
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Aside from slow service at the front desk, the hotel is quaint. The food was decent but the Greyhound bus smell in the lobby is overwhelming. It's not a top return spot but it will work if you need decent accomodations.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is my favorite hotel in the Lone Star State. The Spanish colonial architecture and subtropical landscaping are amazing. The rooms are spacious with rustic furnishings with a flat-screen TV. The bathrooms have granite counter tops are always spotless and clean. The pools and jacuzzi are always welcoming. The restaurants and bar are also great. But I am worried about the buyout from Ramada. I hope that they don't make any changes and keep the hotel well-maintained. I booked on Priceline and the front desk guy couldn't find my reservation. They gave us the room but it was still awkward. That was annoying but we forgot all about it once we were in our room because it was so nice. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: The rooms are better in the west wing. The rooms are better and the landscaping is better.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends