“need customer sensitivity training”

Days Inn & Suites Laredo
Ranked #22 of 37 Hotels in Laredo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Jasper, Tx
Reviewed October 9, 2013

When I checked in, the desk clerk told me that I had reserved a mini-suite. I told her that no I had just reserved a regular queen bed room. I found myself in the mini-suite which had a very comfortable bed. The motel was quiet and I got a good nights rest while traveling on business. In the morning, I had a nice breakfast in the lobby, including bacon and eggs.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

When I checked in they ran my debit card and told me it was declined. I was thinking there's no way, so I got on my bank app and checked and it said it went thru. I showed them this and but they didn't care. So I went ahead and paid them cash and they said they will check when the night audit goes thru to see if the card went thru. I called at 4am and he said it did and I can pick up my cash at the desk in the morning. Well i went up there at check out and the lady refused to give me the cash back because the idiot that checked me in didnt stamp my card number on the paper. She was very loud and rude. It was embarrassing because there was a lot of people in the lobby. Days Inn should be embarrassed for having people like this working for them. Needless to say I got charged double for a one night stay. The company I work for brings in a lot of business for them and people are pressing the issue to change hotels because of this kind of stuff

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank TruckerMichelle
Trenton
Reviewed August 25, 2013

the Hotel and the staff were great, but the bed was terrible, the head was down and the bed was VERY VERY LUMPY, my back is still hurting today..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business