Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte
Residence Inn
$94
$85
$120
Red Roof Inn Laredo(Laredo)(Great Value!)
$49
Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South(Laredo)(Great Value!)
$54
Priceline
  • Pool
$65
$63
All reviewsfront deskbasketball courtlight dinnerthe kitchen staffmall del nortebusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelbed was very comfortablebusiness centerlocation is greatstaff was very friendlystay there againrooms are cleansocial hourwafflesexcellent stay
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Just an annoyance, but had to get the room key reset for the room after noon each day on a multi-day stay Otherwise the staff went out of their way to assist us. Night clerk/manager was extremely helpful and upgraded our open suite to a closed bedroom layout. Kitchen was a bit cramped, but otherwise functional for a short stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Gino P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am so sorry you had to reset your room key so many times. I want to assure you that your comments about the key deactivating, has been shared with our Chief Engineer and corrective steps have already been taken to ensure no further recurrence. I will extend your wonderful compliments to our Night Auditor Luis who is constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guest and we will continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from the Homewood Suites. Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stayed here for a single night during a business trip.

Desk staff, restaurant staff, and housekeeping staff was about as friendly as you could possibly be. They always (and I mean always) greeted me whereever I was and did their utmost to make me feel at home.

Meal service here was quite good - they had flat iron steak the night I stayed which was pretty damned good. So good, that when I went to "dinner" that evening with coworkers I needed only order dessert.

There is not gym facility here so the front desk presented me with a pass to work out at Golds Gym which was about a 7 minute drive down the road. All good.

One knock on this hotel is that the corridors were on the stuffy side. Seemed like there A/C was not running that high.

Regardless I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Gino P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest,
We couldn't be happier that our hotel staff provided prompt and friendly service at every turn. I will extend your wonderful compliments to our team members and we will continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from the Homewood Suites. And I want to assure you that your comments about the AC in the corridor has been shared with our Chief Engineer and corrective steps have been taken, as a result of your review, to ensure no further recurrence. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to Homewood Suites in Laredo Texas.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My Visit To The " Homewood Suites" In Laredo Tx Is Always Excellent. They Have Very Welcoming/Friendly Staff . The rooms are extremely clean and the beds are comfy. I Like the Fact That The Rooms Come With Kitchenware in the kitchen !!! Rooms are also very specious the workout room and pool area are always very clean!!! I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HOMEWOOD SUITES TO EVERYONE :D

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Gino P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks so much for helping us spread the word about our spacious suites, services and amenities. We’re also glad that you noticed our housekeeping efforts. Our Executive Housekeeper, Angela, really has been motivating her team to reach new heights in cleanliness. And, we recently received an outstanding score from our Quality Assurance inspection in cleanliness. We’re so glad you noticed! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is a great place to stay. The staff are great and they do everything they can to make you feel at home. I have spent many night there and always look forward to going back. My wife always askes to stay there so that should say it all.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on Trip Advisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. I would like to express my appreciation for the feedback such as you have provided is of great value to us. An opportunity for us to ensure and improve the quality of service we offer future guests and it is my sincere hope that you will be among them.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

In Laredo for a medical clinical rotation for a month and stayed at the Homewood Suites at the suggestion of a local friend. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. The staff is very helpful and never fail to greet you. The breakfast and dinners are excellent by hotel standards. The only suggestion would be to improve the "fitness" room. Will stay here again and will suggest to friends.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. I would like to express my appreciation for the feedback such as you have provided is of great value to us. An opportunity for us to ensure and improve the quality of service we offer our guests. Thanks again for the kind words and we really hope to see you the next time you are in Laredo Texas!