“Staff was very friendly”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
los angeles, United States
“Staff was very friendly”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Everyone was just so friendly and the hotel was very clean. The girls that did the meals very friendly and helpful. Was able to rent the banquet room at a moments notice. I would recommend anyone staying there for work or vacation. It was also across from a mall.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brownsville, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am currently a Hilton gold member soon to become diamond with this stay and I have to admit that this Hilton property is one of the best I have stayed in so far. I am here on a 3 month assigment due to conclude at the end of the year and so far my stay here has been excellent. Alex checked me in and he was very professional and helpful. Jessica and Sara run the breakfast and dinner services and they always greet me and provide great service. The manager Elvira also always greets me and makes it a point to walk around and be available to all the guests. Great stay so far and I expect it to remain that way with this awesome staff!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank alexcan2
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The management of thsi hotel go to extreme measure to make you feel welcome. They even presented me with a birthday card and a small gift even though I stayed just one night. That was very thoughtful!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reviewed September 30, 2013

From the moment we checked in through check out the service was top-notch. Everything was clean - In the room, in the open areas, in the dining area, and elsewhere - including the grounds. The staff exceeded my expectations over and over. I WILL stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank J W
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Pretty nice hotel, the breakfast was very nice as well, the only two things where that they forgot to make my room, after telling the manager, he sent someone to change our towels and make our bed (we were fine with this), the other complain was the ice machine, it was behind our bed Wall, we could hear it every minute making a louse noise, we did not complain because we could sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Ugino M
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel now for about 6 weeks on and off. I travel a lot and have frequented many hotels. I like the Hilton brand and really like the value the Homewoods offer. First off, they are clean. They are furnished with new furniture, granite counter tops a kitchen with full size fridge, stove top and all the plates and utensils. Which when you think about it, is amazing because they still offer not only breakfast but 4 days a week they offer dinner and drinks too.

The staff is over the top! I was taken back at how quickly they learned my name and addressed me by it so soon after arriving. Alex Yvarino and Brenda at the front desk to care of my mail and travel tips, Jessica Alvarado and Sara Serma greeted me, fed me and always offered something sweet after breakfast or dinner. And speaking of sweet, Elvira Rossell the Sales Manager made it a priority to always ask me if my needs were taken care of. Sincerely, not just "I'm just doing my job" type of asking.

I had to mention their names because they made it a priority to learn mine. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends without hesitation. Now that's special.

Room Tip: If you want the quietest rooms go with a 3rd floor, away from the elevator and if you're like me...
1 Thank 1jamaican
weslaco, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

this was an awesome hotel to stay at. very vey clean, staff very helpful. the rooms were very clean as was the rest of the hotel. if you have a problem they will take care of it right away. great breakfast in the mornings, very good evening dinner. this one hotel that you will keep coming back and saty there.