“Went shopping for the weekend.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
“Went shopping for the weekend.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Pretty nice hotel, the breakfast was very nice as well, the only two things where that they forgot to make my room, after telling the manager, he sent someone to change our towels and make our bed (we were fine with this), the other complain was the ice machine, it was behind our bed Wall, we could hear it every minute making a louse noise, we did not complain because we could sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Ugino M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel now for about 6 weeks on and off. I travel a lot and have frequented many hotels. I like the Hilton brand and really like the value the Homewoods offer. First off, they are clean. They are furnished with new furniture, granite counter tops a kitchen with full size fridge, stove top and all the plates and utensils. Which when you think about it, is amazing because they still offer not only breakfast but 4 days a week they offer dinner and drinks too.

The staff is over the top! I was taken back at how quickly they learned my name and addressed me by it so soon after arriving. Alex Yvarino and Brenda at the front desk to care of my mail and travel tips, Jessica Alvarado and Sara Serma greeted me, fed me and always offered something sweet after breakfast or dinner. And speaking of sweet, Elvira Rossell the Sales Manager made it a priority to always ask me if my needs were taken care of. Sincerely, not just "I'm just doing my job" type of asking.

I had to mention their names because they made it a priority to learn mine. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends without hesitation. Now that's special.

Room Tip: If you want the quietest rooms go with a 3rd floor, away from the elevator and if you're like me...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 1jamaican
weslaco, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

this was an awesome hotel to stay at. very vey clean, staff very helpful. the rooms were very clean as was the rest of the hotel. if you have a problem they will take care of it right away. great breakfast in the mornings, very good evening dinner. this one hotel that you will keep coming back and saty there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I found this hotel in great shape, and perfectly located just a walking distance from shopping mall. Pool was great as well. Overall conditions were perfect Would stay again. Don't know what else to say but keep typing because this text box requires me to fill 200 characters. What a Nightmare

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Mauricio A
Eunice C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Hello! thanks for writing about Homewood Suites Laredo, we appreciate all our guests feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your stay and all our installations. You know where to find us, and we would love to see you coming back soon.

Have a wonderful day!
Kingwood, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This Homewood Suites is a great location with great accomodations. Has large clean rooms with an awesome breakfast. Kitchen person very friendly and on the ball when it comes to keeping up with all breakfast guests needs. Replenishing items quickly. Very inviting and comfortable lobby and outside patio and pool areas. Will stay here whenever we are in Laredo.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Gilbert S
Eunice C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Hello! Hope you find yourself doing great. First I wanted to thank you, for taking time to write a review about your recent stay, it means the world to us when our guests take their time to say something nice about their experience, our main goal is to keep you happy and wanting to return to our property. As you know we have a very unique courtyard, that you cannot find in any hotel here in Laredo. Thank you once again, and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.
Sincerely;
Eunice Corbala
General Manager.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The hotel was very comortable,clean and check in check out was very efficient.customer service is extremely good. the front desk was very efficient and cooperative and prompt. Mr. Jesus and Mr . Alex were extremely professional, courteous .The hotel is very clean and well maintained.Shuttle service and breakfast and dinner is worth mentioning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Rami123201
Hi! First I wanted to thank you for writing a great review in regards my hotel and staff, Jesus and Alex are very happy about your positive comments. We love taking care of our guests and we are glad we accomplish our goal with you. We would love to see you back, you know where to find us if you need any further reservations.
Thank you so much for your business and feedback! Hope you have an amazing week!

Eunice Corbala
Mission, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Homewood Suites in Laredo TX. The staff is very friendly and they made us feel right at home from the moment we walked in until our departure. Breakfast was wonderful and the rooms were very clean and welcoming. We expect to be back to this property!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family