Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
Monterrey, Mexico
“Great place”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed there for only one day, but it is the best hotel I have been. Everybody was very nice and whatever we asked for was answered promptly. We are really going to make reservations always there. Thanks to Elvira Rossell and all the people working there which made our stay comfortable and great.

Room Tip: Enjoy you will love it.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments here in Trip Advisor, your feedback is valuable for us, and I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us, we are here for our guests and their satisfaction is our #1 goal! I will share with Elvira and my team your great comments.
Once again Thank you for letting us host your stay and we want to see you again when you come back to Laredo! Have a great day.

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brownsville, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I would recommend this hotel, The rooms are clean with all the necessary things and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There are no complaints. I have stayed here a few times before and would definitely come back. The hotel location and price is also very good. Good hotel to stay for business and with your family.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking your time in writing a review about our hotel, we are happy you enjoyed your recent stay and that you shared this here in Trip Advisor, we are committed to you and we want to see you back whenever you are back in town.
Once again thank you and we hope to see you soon.

San Antonio
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I felt right at home from the moment I walked in. This was my first time staying at a Homewood Suites and i have to say that everyone was incredibly helpful. Managers reception was wonderful. Great food along with some great service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Welcome to Homewood Suites brand!! I am glad you got experience all our amenities and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience here in Trip Advisor we are committed to you and your feedback is the most valuable tool we have to improve on a daily basis. Thank you again, and if you come back to Laredo we hope to see you back.
Have a wonderful day!

Laredo, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

From the time we walked into the hotel we were welcomed with a smile. Not only did we stayed at the hotel, but utilized the meeting room. The rooms are spacious not to mentioned the comfortable bed. The meeting room was perfect for the event. It was comfortable and the temperature was right. During our stay we had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Corbala, Manager and Ms. Rossell, Sales Coordinator. They both stopped by to make sure that we had everything we needed. We would not hesistate to recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Room Tip: Close to mall and great restaurants.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your nice comments and most of all for sharing your experience here in Trip Advisor, our #1 goal is to provide an outstanding service and I am extremely glad we accomplished this with you. I will share your comments with my team, and we hope to see you soon to host your stay and your future events. Hope you have an excellent day!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

First of all staff was amazing!! Ms Elvi Rossell gave us so much excellent attention and superb hosting! The type of atmosphere was so warm and inviting, loved the trees & landscaping, my family felt right at home. Housekeeping was on their toes making sure the rooms were clean and in excellent condition. The details to the items inside the room were fabulous, not to mention the breakfast was the finest. Ms. Rossell was so attentive in making sure everything was perfect during breakfast time. I can't express myself enough of how relaxed, comfortable, and happy we felt staying at the Homewoods Suites. This was our first experience staying there and we can't wait to come back again. Thank you for all your love and attentions my family and I received, we are truly grateful!! ❤

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we are committed to you and every single guest that stays with us, I will ensure to pass along to Ms. Rossell your excellent review in regards her service.
We appreciate your business and your trust, thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Laredo. We hope to see you soon.

San Antonio, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The hotel is in a great location. The mall is within walking distance. The staff that works there is wonderful, they were very helpful and even went the extra mile by accomodating one of our evening meetings. Everything was in good working order in my room. The front desk staff was very helpful and attentive to my needs as I had to check out late.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

1 Thank Alma I
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Excellent staff very Friendly It's my first choice to say every time I'm in the South Texas area
Perfect location the meals provided are goood!! Love the spa and the rooms r very clean will stay
Evry time i am in laredo truly Excellent !!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your experience in TripAdvisor, I am glad you had a great experience during your recent stay, we would love to see you back in our hotel when you come back to Laredo! Once again thank you and I will share your good comments with my staff.

General manager