Residence Inn Laredo Del Mar
$122
$116
$61
$59
Red Roof Inn Laredo(Laredo)(Great Value!)
$54
$114
$106
Priceline
  • Pool
$65
$63
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskdefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelnice staystaff was very friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotelwine and beerroom was largehousekeeping staffbed was comfortablethe entire staffgreat rooma great place to staybusiness triphome away from homesofaassociate
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have stayed here on numerous times and enjoy the accommodations. It is very convenient to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Pricing is also very comparable with other hotels in the area. Very relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DollyBaker
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nice stay at the Residence Inn, check in was fast, nice clean room, good wifi, helpful staff, quiet room even though I was on the first floor and near the parking lot. Breakfast was good eggs, bagels, waffles, fruit , yogurt, cereals, etc.... Well located. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed here for two nights last month. The hotel is clean and well situated. The breakfast was a little weird. They advertised Canadian turkey sausage for breakfast and it looked like flat, thin discs of sliced ham. As a Canadian I can proudly say that our turkey sausage looks nothing like that.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tafferdills
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have noticed that there are three generations of RI. This facility seems to be a second generation facility that is ready for a renovation. Check in was efficient enough and we were given the room we booked which was a studio. We were also given a room on the floor we choose (the fourth). We had three issues with the room:
- I immediately noticed there was no bed skirt on the bed so the box spring and bed frame was exposed. I called the front desk and asked if this was normal and about 15 minutes later some gents came up with a bed skirt. I had to finish tucking in the bed linens when they were done.
- There was no TV channel guide in the room and none on the TV itself. I called to request one and was told it would be right up. A list was brought to the room about 45 minutes later.
- The bathtub drain could not be plugged so I was unable to take a bath. I noticed this in the morning when it was too late to do anything about it. The drain plug did not hold any water at all - it just drained out as though there was no plug.
The evening reception was very nice. They had a full meal the night I was there of chicken fried stead, pinto beans and spanish rice. There was also tossed salad, potato salad and macaroni salad. They had a lovely lemon cake for dessert. The beverages were bear, wine, lemonade and soft drinks. It was all great. Breakfast was decent - they had really good salsa and a great sausage scramble that set the breakfast apart from others. The coffee was also fairly good. It it weren’t for the evening reception, this hotel would have gotten an average rating. I rated above average purely because of the evening reception.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AGoingGal
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We usually stay at one of the other Marriott hotels In town on our frequent trips to Laredo and on a whim I decided to try the Residence Inn and I am glad me and my wife did. We usually spend our time in town working at our place so at the end of the day we want comfort, convenience, good service, cleanliness and good value for our money and we got it all and more. Arriving at the location and knowing Laredo, we were pleasantly surprised at the appearance of the hotel. It looked inviting and nicer than we expected. Entering the Lobby we were greeted by a very helpful security guard who joyfully showed us the bell to ring for an attendant who after our check in served double duty as a concierge directing us to a great restaurant where we enjoyed dinner later. The best was yet to come when we opened the door to our mini suite which was spacious and fully equipped. All furniture and appliances were new and nice and the room was very clean. We were very surprised at the room amenities which you would expect to find in hotel rooms that rent for a lot more elsewhere. The king bed was very comfortable with crisp clean linens and after a hard day of work a most welcoming part of our stay. Great hospitality, an adequate free breakfast, attractive hallways and a great room are all ingredients for a returning customer. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it is nice to see that you can still get a great hotel that gives you great value for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alfred S
rmlakar, General Manager at Residence Inn Laredo Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Alfred,
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad you and your wife decided to try us out on this trip and that both of you enjoyed our hotel, amenities and hospitality. We greatly appreciate your business and your recommendation to other TripAdvisor users. My team and I look forward to welcoming you both back soon and doing anything we can to keep the pleasant surprises coming so we remain your hotel of choice when traveling to Laredo.
Regards,