This place was a HUGE let down. The food was sub-par and i questioned the toxicity of the sushi, it was almost warm! Then I made the big mistake of going to the ladies room. Someone had forgone using the toilet, instead opting to just excrete right there in the floor in front of the toilet! I was horrified that the staff had not made regular checks on the bathroom conditions. I had to point it out to managment as i made a hasty exit. I was appalled and will NEVER go there again. NOT WORTH IT
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.