“Great Mexican Food!”
Review of Taco Palenque Jr.

Taco Palenque Jr.
Ranked #10 of 343 Restaurants in Laredo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Littleton
“Great Mexican Food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I hit TP twice during my last trip to Laredo. I've never been disappointed; their food is excellent and well prepared. I really like the salsa bar, where you can try a number of the varieties. Value for what you receive is excellent; I've paid 2X as much as what I paid @ TP and the food quality and quantity wasn't as good.

Visited August 2012

Laredo, Texas
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We have tried a lot of different places for Mexican food in Laredo, but I have to say that this place is one of the best so far. I usually have the rice, refried beans and all the sides available. The great thing about this restaurant is that they provide the sides and the fresh chips for free. Their pico de gallo is really good. It is definitely a restaurant worth eating at.

Visited April 2012
Laredo, Texas
“Better than Taco Bell, but then again, these are real tacos”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

It is not hard to find tacos in Laredo, but it is hard to find tacos that are this good! I don't really like beans, but the refried beans here are pretty good. The atmosphere is better than Taco Bell, too.

• Visited March 2012
Oklahoma City
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This place is kinda like a "taco bell", but MUCH better! It has the best food and the most amazing menu choices. I love this place.

Visited April 2012
Harare, Zimbabwe
“One of my Favorite Places for Fajitas in Laredo, TX”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This place has the best refried beans I have ever had in my life! The fajitas are great!!!!!

Been to Taco Palenque Jr.? Share your experiences!