“You Can't Hit a Home Run Every Time”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Laredo Airport
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Reviewed October 18, 2013

There will be nothing said against the Motel it's self because the Greeting at the front Desk was excellent, the room, top notch and conditions were excellent.
Make Reservations were another story. Sometimes making reservations with a Senior's rate is easy. But try to cancel those reservations and make reservations for the next night because if a hick-up in Wednesday's travel plans and get the same rare for the next night. Well, talk about a monkey wrench in the gear train. WOW. You would have thought I had just committed a Cardinal Sin.
Like I said, I don't care how good you are, you're not going to hit a home run every time you go to the plate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and myself stated at la quinta on bob bullock loop. Our stay was very nice. Room was clean, and smelled good.In the mornig we went down to get something to eat. We were greeted buy one of your worker. He was very kind with us and everbody that was there. He went out of his way to make sure we had warm tortillas, and he even made us some BBQ tacos. His name was Ricado Barrera. he even intoduced him self to us. He made our stay even better. Keep it up Ricardo.
Thanks Joe Morales
Return visit #w3197788

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Ricardo is outstanding in the morning with breakfast. As a flight crew member we stay at hotels every week, this hotel is one of the best yet. We enjoy the hospitality and dinner offered each evening. The breakfast is great and is nice in the morning.

• Stayed: October 2013
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed September 29, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at this lovely property on our way back to our home in Punta de Mita Nayarit Mexico. What we needed was a clean, safe, friendly, and pet friendly property to have a relaxing night in before our long drive back thru Mexico. Our expectations were met and exceeded and I have to say this was the nicest LQ we have ever stayed in! I was personally checked-in by the manager, Magali R. and she was delightful! Friendly and informative and very welcoming. As a travel agent I will be recommending this property to my many clients who make similar trips with pets. Sometimes, you don't always know what to expect at this affordable chain, in Laredo, I can personally say, you will be pleased! As an aside, try El Capazata, in the strip mall in front of the hotel. Wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scronk0413
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Labor Day weekend stay at La Quinta was excellent experience. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. I would recommend to family and friends. It is obvious that this is a well managed hotel that knows how to deliver on customer satisfaction.

Thanks again to the friendly and professional staff we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I want to say what a great stay I had at La Quinta. I was there for 5 weeks and as hard as it was to be away from my family, the staff made it as nice as possible. Everyone's was so nice. I have never seen such a diligent staff. The breakfast was very good, and I used the pool and the workout room daily. It was close to everything. Thank you La Quinta!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the front side of the building on the weekends, as there is a club on the backside...