“Just perfecto!”

Ranked #2 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Punta de Mita, Mexico
“Just perfecto!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at this lovely property on our way back to our home in Punta de Mita Nayarit Mexico. What we needed was a clean, safe, friendly, and pet friendly property to have a relaxing night in before our long drive back thru Mexico. Our expectations were met and exceeded and I have to say this was the nicest LQ we have ever stayed in! I was personally checked-in by the manager, Magali R. and she was delightful! Friendly and informative and very welcoming. As a travel agent I will be recommending this property to my many clients who make similar trips with pets. Sometimes, you don't always know what to expect at this affordable chain, in Laredo, I can personally say, you will be pleased! As an aside, try El Capazata, in the strip mall in front of the hotel. Wonderful!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank scronk0413

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Labor Day weekend stay at La Quinta was excellent experience. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. I would recommend to family and friends. It is obvious that this is a well managed hotel that knows how to deliver on customer satisfaction.

Thanks again to the friendly and professional staff we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I want to say what a great stay I had at La Quinta. I was there for 5 weeks and as hard as it was to be away from my family, the staff made it as nice as possible. Everyone's was so nice. I have never seen such a diligent staff. The breakfast was very good, and I used the pool and the workout room daily. It was close to everything. Thank you La Quinta!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the front side of the building on the weekends, as there is a club on the backside...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank bristolsoxfan
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The whole hotel is nice, very clean, and comfortable. The breakfast was great and had a variety of hot and cold foods (kids loved it too) AND they had a coffee/hot chocolate/mocha machine available 24/7 in case you like to have coffee at all hours of the day ;) The staff was very friendly and professional. We will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed towards the middle of the second floor. It was comforting to know that there weren't a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank YvetteN84
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites - Laredo Airport several times now. And every time I stay there, I am pleasantly surprised. They have a wonderful staff and group of employees that are very helpful and accommodating. They will go out of their way to help you. They also have all types of good food and drinks that are free. They have cookies and a wonderful Mexican (milky type drink) near the front desk. They cook a great dinner served from 5:00p.m. to around 7:00p.m. that comes with complimentary wine, beer, and sodas. And their breakfast is amazing too. They will usually switch it up, but most of the time its eggs with a sausage, salsa, beans, Mexican biscuits, fruit, yogurt, and other wonderful items. I know for sure the man in the morning named Ricardo does the breakfast, and I think he might also do the dinner later on too. Either case he is a tremendous cook, very nice and engaging, and cooks one amazing meal. He will also go out of his way to help and make your stay that much more pleasant. They also have a coffee, cappuccino, and other type of blend machine too, you can use if you are a coffee type person. The hotel also has a business room, and I believe a pool too, is right by a new Minor League Baseball Stadium and some good restaurants also for some entertainment while you're there. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody. By far one of the best "cheaper" hotels I have ever been too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and the amenities are superior. I stay at this location often and always have a very clean room. The hot breakfast is also a plus for this hotel. It is the best hot breakfast I've had compared to other La Quinta locations I've stayed at.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank JaimeRene
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I visit Laredo very often but lately I have been staying at this La Quinta, I felt I needed to write this review because great service has to be recognized not only the rooms are nice and clean but their amenities are awesome, their breakfast and social hour are hard to beat all the staff is always willing to help. Definitely this is the best La Quinta I have ever stayed. Great Job!

• Stayed August 2013