“Fun Place, Friendly Staff!”

Sweet Spot Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Laredo
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to this yogurt shop because they had a sign for Bubble Tea and I had always wanted to try it. The store also has bubble tea with fruit and self serve frozen yogurt in lots of flavors. The store itself has cute little tables and a couple of couches for you to sit on while you enjoy your drinks and use the free Wi-Fi. When I got to the store the door was open and the person at the counter asked what I wanted. While he was making the tea, I noticed on the door that it wasn't open until 11:30 and it was only 11. I told the person I was sorry and I hadn't realized it wasn't open yet, the person said No problem, I'm here, and he was happy to make the tea. Not that many people in Laredo are nice to each other, let alone going out of their way to be nice to me. The bubble tea was good and I will definitely return here!

2  Thank BSands12

Been to Sweet Spot Frozen Yogurt? Share your experiences!