All reviewsairport shuttleclose proximitydefinitely stay here againmallinternetkmartbedsamenitiesgymtreadmillaccommodationsborder
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Rooms are nice, beds incredibly comfortable, breakfast is just a compliment, not a big deal, but and staff is willing and kind.

One more thing, it is close to every interest point when it comes shopping.

Great value!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Alejandro M
Reviewed February 1, 2014

my family stay at the hotel tried to talk with them by phone and the hotel staff never answer the phones I been tried for 2 hours and they still without answering the phone and got not automatic system to re route the calls to the rooms. my family was waiting for confirmation number for their flights and they lost their flights.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Jerry P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

I do apologize for the experience that you had with the phones not being answered when you tried to contact the hotel. I wanted to advise you that this is not the type of service that we want to provide. If I may be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me. Once again I do apologize and expect that this will not happen again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I've stayed at this Marriott more times than I can count. The staff is always helpful and friendly.

Rooms are clean and comfortable, beds are excellent, the pillows are even better. Bathrooms are big and have a tub. There are two kinds of rooms, regular and suites. The main difference between the rooms is size, the suites have a sofa bed, an extra TV and a small refrigerator. Price difference is ten dollars if I'm not mistaken.

Hot Breakfast is included, there is fruit (bananas and apples) yogurt, milk (chocolate, non fat, regular, 2 percent) waffles, sweet bread and toast, eggs and sausage, corn dogs, cant forget coffee, juice (apple and orange), teas. Food is always fresh and you find the meals to be at the temperature they are meant to be.

My family and I always stay here because of location, you can walk to the mall, HEB and Kmart.
With in driving range no more than five minutes away, you can find other important retailers like Walmart, Academy sports and goods, Home Depot, Toys or us, just to mention some. Heck krispy kreme doughnuts is less than a ten minute drive.

Room Tip: Do not ask for rooms in the second floor in the middle of the building, just above front desk, the hotel sign blocks the windows. You wont see anything.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Jerry P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

We appreciate your kind words! We hope to continue seeing you in the future! Thank you!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I am originally from NLaredo, so I understand Laredo culture quite well. I also have travelled quite a bit in the US and around the world and I know that customer service means different things depending on where you are.

I must say that Fairfield Inn were very accommodating to me and my elderly mother during a recent visit to my hometown and that meant a lot. Sure, they are a typical Marriott hotel, but I had a much better experience and level of response from them, than say, a fancy downtown Boston hotel.

At the end of the day, most 2-3 star hotels are the same but the experience that is provided by the staff makes all the difference. So kudos to Fairfield Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2013

After staying at the disgusting La Quinta on I 35 for one night, we checked into the Fairfield Inn. With tax it was only $18 more and worth at least $100 more. This hotel is next to the mall, clean and inviting. The staff could not have been nicer and accommodating, hot breakfast, nice lobby, our room was actually a small mini suite with 2 flat screen TVs, fridge and microwave. This is a great, safe place to stay in Laredo away from the noise of the highway.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are larger. We were in 103 which was larger. Look at their hotel map when you check in so you can ask for a larger room. It is clear which rooms are bigger if you look at the map.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family