“This is my favorite restaurant in Laredo, Texas”
Review of La Reserva Bar & Grill - CLOSED

La Reserva Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
“This is my favorite restaurant in Laredo, Texas”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

As I wrote in the title, this is my favorite restaurant in Laredo, Texas. The service is outstanding from the manager all the way to the greeter.

I took my wife to this place twice. Once for her birthday in which the manager played "happy birthday" on the piano for her and then played smooth melodies for the rest of the night.

I also took her here for Mothers Day in which there were red long stem roses handed to each women as they entered.

Sure the prices are a little on the high side; however, you get what you pay for at this restaurant...and then some.

The food is awsome! Especially the quail!

• Visited August 2011

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Little Pricey, But Good Food”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is walking distance from the Embassy Suites in Laredo. The prices are high for the area and for Laredo, but the good was good. Service was slow, but waiters very attentive. Sure beats restaurant at Embassy Suites.

• Visited February 2012