“A good chain restaurant”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 347 Restaurants in Laredo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I went on a Wednesday for super. I had the Wednesday special, it was like an 11oz steak and two sides for $10-11. The steak was huge and juicy. I ordered medium, but it came out medium rare, a little more red than I like, but I kept it anyways. Other than that it was good and seasoned decently. I got a loaded baked potato and a cesar salad as my sides. Both were generous portions. The potato was a little over cooked but still very good. I would go back.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

If you crave a steak or ribs that fall off the bone, then this is the place to go.
It has - hands down - the best steaks in town! My personal favorite is the Dallas filet - it melts in your mouth. Service is excellent as well.

1  Thank RobertM777
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great place to eat steak! The ladies will dance which is diffrent but nice'.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

This restaurant has excellent service and food is delicous. My favorite thing to order is prime rib and fried pickles. Thier baked potatoe is so good especially when loaded. Thier fried pickles are best when they are crispy especially with ranch. The ribs are also great the meat falls right off the bone. I like to order extra BBQ sauce to deep the meat in. Thier chili has just the right amount of spice and the onions and cheese work will with the chili. I also like thier Texas T bone which nice and tender. I enjoy thier food and I love going thier. However, I could do with out the dancing singing, and saddle up thing.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I've eaten at other Texas Roadhouse Restaurants in Texas and this is the best one! The many times I've been here, the food is great, the service is great and the atmosphere is always fun and nice!
I had the Ribeye and Grilled Shrimp and the Ribeye had Great Flavor. Vegetable were cooked perfectly! Great Job Laredo Texas Roadhouse!