“GREAT HOTEL AND EXCELLENT PRICE”

Red Roof Inn Laredo
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
“GREAT HOTEL AND EXCELLENT PRICE”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Excellent hotel and great price , I recommend 100 % also the location is very close to walmart , sams club ,kmart , burlington and mall de norte .. The manager also is a very kind person, the
the rooms all are completly renovated and you sleep very well , the pool also its great my child went down in the morning and stay about one hour.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Good afternoon. Perla E. I want to thank you for taking time to write this outstanding review.
I am so happy to hear that you had an outstanding stay here at Red Roof Inn. I also want to echo,
your words yes we are close to all malls and stores. At our Inn we have a commitment and that is to make every guest feel like home away from home. Again thank you for your kind words.
and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 10, 2014

What can I say I have absultly no complains about my stay inn at the Red Roof!!! This hotel is very well managed. The custumer service always makes me feel welcomed!!! One of the best feelings isgetting to a hotel and being remembered from your past stay and ANGIE sure did remembered me and really made me feel at home!!!! Keep up the great job RED ROOF LAREDO!!!!!

Room Tip: Always choose the superior!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Good morning Maria G. It is such a great feeling to walk in to my office and open up my computer, and read a wonderful survey from our guest. I want to thank you for taking time to,
give us your feed back. I want to echo your words Angie is a great employee team member. We are very lucky to have her on Board. And yes we do have a commitment as you stated we like to make our customers feel like at home away from home. Have A Wonderful Day. And hopefully we will see you soon.
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had family and guests coming down for this special event. We booked a total of 8 rooms. I want to mention Mr. Avila, for going above and beyond in making my family feel so comfortable and at home. At the time of planning all this, besides speaking with Mr. Avila, I had the pleasure of speaking with other staff members, Ana, Imelda, and Guiselda. I feel that these employees should be acknowledged and commended for having over the top customer service skills. This hotel is very lucky to have such excellent team members. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Good morning Kaseby, I want to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write about us. It was a great pleasure having you and your family stay at our Inn. At the same time I would like to echo your words that we are blessed in having a wonderful staff. In behalf of myself and my staff, we would like to thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn and hope to have you visit us again, assuring you we will provide the same service or better.
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Came down from San Antonio to Laredo for work. The contractor booked our rooms.. .and mine was fine, except it didn't have micro, fridge or coffee maker. I always request these when traveling..which is often. I explained the situation to Imelda, the team member on duty, and without hesitation she got me a room that was perfect.
The rooms were clean, well appointed, comfortable and the air conditioner was on when i entered and was COLD!! SO GREAT! Terrific place to stay when in Laredo.

• Stayed June 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Good evening Maverick Travelor. first I would like to say thank you for taking time to write us a very positive trip advisor survey for our inn during your stay. I am delighted to hear that your stay was great with the help of Imelda our front desk clerk. My staff and I have a commitment and that is to make all of our customers feel like home away from home. So remember anytime you some lodging in Laredo come on bye we will be waiting for you. and give you the best customer service in south Texas. See you soon.
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Pros: Very nice clean place to stay. Everything you would expect from a Red Roof property.

Cons: Single basic rooms are extremely small, and don't include a refrigerator or microwave. Breakfast is not offered.

Overall good value.

• Stayed May 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Good afternoon. Trevor K. First of all let me apologies to you for my delay on my response. I would like to thank you for taking your time from your busy schedule to tell us about your recent,
stay with us. I am so happy that your room was nice and clean and ready for you. on another note I am sorry you stated that the room was a little small for you. We do have some Superior king rooms available they have more working space for you. Please allow me next time you need lodging here in Laredo. and I will personally take care of you. We here at Red Roof Inn have a commitment to all of our guest and that's to make them feel like home away from home. So anytime you feel like getting away from home and feel like home come join us. we will be waiting for you and your love ones.
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Alberto Sotelo is not only an excellent team member of red roof Laredo staff, he always have a service disposition, helping me suggesting about places to visit,restaurants,stores,etc..
I always feel like I am speaking with a relative, with a friend, with someone that wants to make you feel like home.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Good evening. Eric S. I want to thank you for taking time to fill in the trip advisor survey. I want to echo your words about Alberto. I am very happy to work with a staff member like Alberto along with my other staff. Alberto is a very dedicated employee. I am very glad to here that he is able to help you out every time you need any assistance with your stay. My staff and I have a commitment to all of our clients and that is to give 100 percent customer satisfaction to each and every one that comes thru our doors at anytime. We like to make you feel home away from home.
again thank you for taking time and we will hopefully see you soon.
Muskogee, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I received excellent help with our stay at red roof inn in laredo. Angie Diaz was very helpful and very friendly. The rooms are always clean and smell good. The location is great and is with in walking distance of a few restaurant. Angie Diaz a pleasant person to deal with. Angie was happy to make sure we were comfortable. Thanks for a good trip.

• Stayed May 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Good morning.motorcycle6. I wanted to take time to answer your outstanding review and thank you for taking your time. I want to concur with you on Angie. She is an outstanding employee,
all of our staff are always ready to serve our customers 100%. I am very excited to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. We have a commitment here at Red Roof Inn from all of our staff. And that is to make our guest feel like home away from home. We hope to see you soon.