“Business/Relaxation”

Red Roof Inn Laredo
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Had to come down from M'boro, Tn for business. As soon as you come through the door you're greeted by the staff. If not pls be patient, we all get busy at times. There are numerous shopping and eating around with a Sam's Club across the street and What-A-Burger nxt to the hotel. Various eateries are around. Also Luby's is nice to eat at also. Due to various shopping in the area it's best to call ahead before Friday or not because they get pretty busy on the weekend. GM Avila and Asst Anna and staff are very friendly. I will be back. Anthony Banks sincerly.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Good Evening Mr. Anthony B. I want to thank you for taking your time from your busy schedule to let us no about your wonderful stay. Our employees and Myself we have a commitment to make sure we give knot 100% but 200% of customer satisfaction to all of our clients. That walk thru our doors. It was a pleasure to have serve you and your family. We hope to see you soon again walking in to our Inn your favorite. Red Roof Inn. Laredo Texas.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This Hotel made my 10 day stay very comfortable. The whole staff and management team went out of their way to accommodate my stay. On valentines day they even gave me a very cute bear that my daughter loves. My wife met up with for Valentines weekend and she enjoyed the stay as well! I highly recommend this place not only because of great staff but because of great location. Sams club shopping malls Whataburger Taco Palenque are just a few locations very near. A plus

Room Tip: ask what is included with room. they try accommodate price and therefore some rooms don't includ...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking your time to comment on your perfect stay at the Red Roof Inn Laredo. The staff and myself take pride in giving our guest the best of service. We are happy,
to say that we enjoyed having you and your family with us. And Hope to see you back with us soon. As I stated before we take a lot of pride and our doors are open waiting for our special guests like you and your family.

Thank You.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed with my boyfriend at the Red Roof Inn from 2/1 to 2/3. We booked a Two-Full bed room. All hotel is smoke-free which was great for me, but not so much for my smoker boyfriend.

Good price, nice location if like me, you are on a shopping spree (SAM's Club, Burlington Coat Factory, Ross, Walmart, Mall del Norte and Target within walking distance or just a short bus ride away). Plenty of fast food joints nearby.

They offer free coffee 24 hrs at the lobby, which is nice when you're either getting ready to go out early in the morning and it's cold outside or you're coming back from Walmart at 3am and the temperature dropped dramatically on your way to the hotel. Would have been great if they had offered free breakfast too.

Also, the only rooms with microwave, fridge and in-room coffee are the Superior King and Deluxe Two Full Bed. There's a small microwave at the lobby on the coffee station for everyone to use free of charge.

The room was overall clean upon our arrival, only a small dust stain in one of the pillow cases and something that looked like dirt on one of the hand towels. This was fixed after the room was cleaned the next day, but strangely, one of my antiperspirants disappeared. Complimentary shampoo was provided in dribs and drabs. I had to buy two travel-size bottles on my own along with hair conditioner. There's no hair dryer available and I'm not sure if the bathroom extractor fan actually worked since it made no noise at all, but it wasn't a big deal.

Check-out is at 12pm, but they allow you to check out 30 minutes later.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Good Afternoon. Alesita. I am Happy to here that you stated that we are close to all attractions. Yes In deed. I am sorry to here that you left with a small amount of disappointment as far as with your deodorizer missing or misplaced. Also that you stated that there was no Hair Dryer in your room. I am happy to say that we do have Hairdryers here at the front desk all you have to do is dial Zero and one of our Employees would have taken it to your room with a smile. as for the,
exhaust fan. All of them are in working conditions but they don't make any loud noise at all. It seems like they are off but actually they are on. I would really hope you give us another chance to serve you. It would be my pleasure please count on our Inn that we are here to satisfy all of our customers. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Juan Avila, Gen. Mgr., has really turned things around. He has made very good changes. The employees are the very polite and courteous. We are so glad that that he's the manager. We can't brag enough. This is the best hotel in the world!! Juan and his employees should be in every hotel. They go above and beyond and have the best customer service. Everyone there should be praised. Mr. and Mrs. Claussen

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank bobclaussen
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Good Evening Mr..&Mrs. Claussen. I want to thank you for those kind words that you have expressed thru one of our social media web page. I am very Happy to here that you gave,
us another opportunity to come back to our Inn. I am very excited that you were pleased knot only with your stay but with our staff. We are working for you and all of our clients that step threw our doors. We guarantee you that your stay will be pleasant. We hope to see you soon and remember we service you and all with a Smile.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We received good treat and my family and I we liked to come back.
Its a wonderful Hotel, and the manager and employees has a nice trate with the people.
Very clean rooms, I recomended this hotel. Special Thanks to Priscilla Torres, she is a very committed employee.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Good Morning Mr.. Luis A, I am so excited that your stay with us was very pleasant and that you enjoyed it. We as a team at Red Roof Inn, are very excited to be able to hear from our customers that they were treated with great & excellent service. I am Happy to say that when our customers come thru our doors we are ready to treat them as our own family members. Please be assured we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The Red Roof is the best find in Laredo , good rooms , extra clean and a fair price .
It only lacks a coffee/tea machine to make it perfect for me .
I will stay here every time I go through Laredo in future .

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Good Afternoon Mr.. Vagabond, I would like to thank you for your positive review posted in reference to our Inn. I want to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to do this for us. It is great to hear that you liked the service and quality we offer. Here at your Red Roof Inn, it is our pleasure to serve you and all of our customers. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Mr. Juan Avila Red Roof Manager helped me with his great service spirit,
I Highly recommend you stay at Red Roof, good price nice installations , great service.
Manager allowed me to stay for an internet meeting after check-out hours
Marco Nunez

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Marc0_N52
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Good Afternoon Mr. Nunez M. I am Happy to hear that I was able to assist you In your late departure. At Red Roof Inn it is our pleasure to serve all of customers with Great Service and,
always with a smile. I am Happy to here that you do recommend our lodging. Again In behalf,
of our Staff and myself, We thank you for your Business and looking forward to seeing you again.