“allways happy here very clean and great staff”

Red Roof Inn Laredo
Ranked #8 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Laredo, Texas
“allways happy here very clean and great staff”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

i have been comeing here for three years and it is allways a great value and very clean! i was staying at motel6 and it has gone down hill so fast i will never stay there anymore. the staff here is allways there for you and they are allways glad to see you. great parking great pool and they even have a grilling area for the folks that stay here. it is just outside of down town so it is very safe ! right next to the borader patrol office ! i was here over xmas and it was just great!

Room Tip: i smoke so the 3rd floor was where i stayed and i never heard a noise !
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Good Evening. Mr. John. I want to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to let us know about your recent stay with us at your favorite place Red Roof Inn Laredo. I am very pleased knowing that your stay with us was a pleasant stay. We are always ready to serve our customers with a smile and the best service there could be. In behalf of our Staff and Myself we would like to wish, you and your love ones a Happy New Year. We hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This hotel was the best, the days I like to spent my night here. They have clean rooms and if you help they will help you. As for the front desk big help. Prisalla Torres and staff there have friendly smiles. If need to go and eat there place close by,too

Room Tip: excellent place to stay for vacation
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasure. Our rooms feature beds by Serta for a great night’s sleep along with modern features such as flat screen TV's, granite counters and additional outlets for all of your gadgets. Our number one priority is for each guest to leave the hotel delighted with their stay, from the room, customer service and staff. I am proud to work with outstanding employee and will be sure to share your comments with Priscilla and the rest of the staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you next time your travels bring you to the Laredo area.
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This red roof inn is the best kept secret. I stayed here for two nights for meetings in Loredo. I was initially skeptical about what i was getting myself into given the proximity to the mexican border and its very low price. check in was hassle free and smooth. the room was very clean and comfortable. excellent plus when you have to be in loredo for business. Ms. Vanessa is a major factor in my statement for staying in this hotel which is a Plus. I highly recommend this hotel. Ms. Vanessa and her staff were very friendly and professional.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
I am so pleased to be informed that you had a great experience at the Red Roof Inn, Laredo. I am delighted that you found the staff professional, friendly and helpful. I am fortunate to work with a staff that enjoys being of service to our guests. I am elated to know that enjoyed our newly renovated room, had a comfortable stay and find it a good value for your money. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, our team will be looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Laredo.

Vanessa C.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 30, 2013

A few days ago, after spending 8 hours on the road, we were very much in need of a nice place to spend the night. As soon as we approached the front desk we knew we were in the right place. Ms Cole was exceptional - she made us feel right at home with her friendly smile and professionalism. She quickly directed us to a very clean and comfortable room, she knew we were tired. We showered in a clean bathroom and slept on a very comfortable, clean bed. In the morning we had their coffee and were on our way again. Most importantly, Ms Cole was there to send us off. For the extremely reasonable price, this was awesome!!! Thank you Ms. Cole! We hope to see you again.

Room Tip: You don't have to spend much to get quality.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with our hotel here in beautiful Laredo, TX. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your accommodations, impressed with the staff and felt at home. It is our goal to give our guest a great memorable stay for a reasonable price. It was a pleasure for our team to have served you and we all look forward to your return should your travels return you to our area.

Vanessa
Killeen
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This hotel was better than I expected. They had the AC blasting before I got to my room, it was nice and cold. This is something everybody wants during a hot summer specially in Laredo TX. The staff was very friendly and responded quickly to all your needs. I know where to stay in Laredo at a low cost and really nice rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Javier B
Rocky224, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Javier B,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. As always, it is our goal to make sure that we provide our guest with a clean room at an affordable price. I am glad you enjoyed our newly renovated and 100% smoke-free rooms.

Your comments are very much appreciated and we look forward in welcoming you back on your next visit.

Again, our sincerest thanks.

Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed July 16, 2013

First of all I must say that the price of this hotel paying in advance is good, which is why I thought ok let's give it a try, the location is very good since it is just a block away from I-35. And not so far from the Mall del Norte.
The staff I need to say that they were very helpful and friendly, so thank you to them.
But like I said in my Title it was not a very pleasant stay, I think i will no longer stay in any other Red Roof hotel, or at least not on this one. First everything seemed to be going well, the room was ok with air conditioner, nice flat TV, everything you need even though it is a cheap hotel, but then it started to rain in Laredo and oh surprise it was not only outside but inside the room too, the window seemed to be like a waterfall, it started to flood inside the room, the carpet was all wet, so i asked the front desk to change my room, which they did very fast, I thought ok let's hve a rest finally in a dry room this time, but then when I entered the room the air conditioner was on but the room was hot, so i moved the control of the air conditioner but it never got cold, never! besides the air conditioner was very very very noisy, once you get used to it, it is ok but in the mean time it is hard to believe how noisy it is, besides it was only air, never got cold. But i was tired and I only wanted to sleep so I didn't ask for another room, i think it is too much.
So my stay was not very nice! If you ask me if i recommend it, i would say no! two rooms and two different problems, but my recognition goes to the front desk staff they are nice! but of course to sleep well you not only need a friendly person at the desk but a clean, dry, cold room specially during summer in Laredo.
That was my experience!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Iram77
Rocky224, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Iram 77,

Dear JSalazar92,

Thank you for your candid and honest review of our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for your experience.

Please know that it is our goal to make every guests experience an enjoyable one, and I am deeply sorry that we fell short in this instance. I have reviewed the maintenance records of your room and have shared your experience with all of our staff so that we may avoid any occurences like this in the future. It is obvious that the original room you were given was not ready to rent and for that, I am truly sorry.

Thank you for your time and, and on behalf of myself and my staff, I sincerely hope that we will have another opportunity to serve you.

Neenah, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Of all hotels coming into Laredo, This red roof is the best kept secret. It has four stories of all remodeled hotel. Large rooms nice carpet great furnishings very large flat screen TV. It has a staff that is willing to please. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed June 2013
Rocky224, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear F P,

Thank you so much for your review. We are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad that you noticed our very recent renovation, including the all-new bedding, carpets and conversion to being a 100% smoke-free hotel. It is our goal to make sure that we provide our guest with a clean room at an affordable price, and I'm glad that your stay with us was enjoyable.

Your comments are appreciated very much and we look forward to seeing you again soon!