“Worst lunch ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Good for: Special occasions
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Service is extremely slow, have to ask for silverware, drinks came with no ice, food came out cold, a hair was in the pasta.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Is just another Carinos restaurant, the food is good, the place is clean, the staff is nice. The prices are normal, like any other Carino restaurant

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We went twice last week to Carinos. We shared an entree. The meal was excellant and the service was great!!!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here and it seemed like it was going to be a very good dinner. This Italian food is substandard and just okay. Nothing special to talk about and really just as my title said - its okay!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

From the moment we walked in the door I was not very pleased. The hostess was not friendly after we were seated...I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to be watied on. After asking a few menu questions we were able to order our drinks and food at the same time. It took awhile to get our drinks and bread....our food did come out in a proper amount of time. I asked for an additional item to go with my meal and waited around 15 mins but decided to go ahead and eat my meal without it because she never brought it back...we were never asked if we wanted a refill but she did decide to bring my husband a refill with our check....like that really made any sense. For the food, it was good but the service lacked a lot and needs to be improved at least by our waitress...

Been to Carino's Italian-Laredo? Share your experiences!